1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LoL - Jesus - Make an effort !

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Ryan, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    [​IMG]

I understand the guys don't want to be associated with alcohol, but the smarter thing to do would be to NOT put their 3/4 full glasses of wine on a table behind them that is empty, and to at least walk 6 feet to another table so they are out of sight. Hahahahaha...

Hehehehe.....don't know why, but that gave me a good laugh today.

As if Max isn't woofing down grog.

2. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    gees ryan you a clutching at straws there arent you

can you prove that was their wine or did it belong to a customer who had just finished a meal.

You probably need to be a bit more careful mate

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wonder if Penn was invited to lunch and not just the Delmege faction? 

4. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Not only am I offended by the blasphemous title of this thread, I am also offended by the insult to the intelligence that is the original post. One of your best.

5. lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,648 / 66
    paranoid much ryan? How is that tin foil hat going?

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Ryan is probably drunk again

7. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Move on Ryan, everyone else has.

8. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    I must have caught everyone when you all ran out of tampons - hehehe... Man up - one and all. FFS, I found it amusing - there was no mixed message in it.

LoL.

9. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
    What's the go there? Looks like Max has polished off a whole plate of bar snacks by himself.
    And why is no-one sitting near them? Highly sus, eh?

10. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    It was a meeting exactly such as that...a meeting of such extraordinary devlishness & cunning.......

Trouble is afoot i tells ya.

11. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    They had only just sat down and had water for the table as Lowey was running a little late.

The Manly Daily journo got a couple of quotes, took the pic and then left before the gents had ordered anything.

Scott Penn is currently overseas hence him not being there

12. lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,648 / 66
    Vid next thing you will be telling me they actually landed on the moon......

13. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    Lol Isz!
    Got back from hols last night and logged on this morning to see what the goss was on here and MWSE.
    Of course, same old same old from the usual suspects but nice to be able to let the truth spoil a good story when I can mate

14. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    You were there then Vid?

15. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    Ryan - Vid is hiding behind the pot plant, cant you see him

16. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Quick to get the napkins on the lap for people who had just arrived and sat down

17. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    No mate, I was on my hols but was having a chat with Bob Reilly this morning about a few things and of course the subject of Lowey starting in the new role  came up and the photo was mentioned and I explained the thread on here.

Graham is no doubt going to be very accessible to fans in the coming weeks so well worth you having a wander over and shaking his hand and letting him know some of your concerns and let him have his say about what he brings to the club and what plans he has for the coming season and maybe then making a balanced decision like some of the rest of us?

Volley - I bet you're murder to watch those US crime dramas with as you will have spotted all the clues and solved the case way before the rest of the cast... ;)

Wheel - Actually incorrect - I was up the pot plant trying to get some kids new runner out of it...

18. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21

Volley - I bet you're murder to watch those US crime dramas with as you will have spotted all the clues and solved the case way before the rest of the cast... ;)

[/quote]

You know it. I don't even bother with those shows because I know I'd nail it within 10-15 minutes

19. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Vid, I hope you noticed and told Bob and Graham how I haven't bagged anyone yet.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are a marked man DSM because Ox has already told Bob and Graham how he left the club in tears because of your unrelenting bagging.