• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
One thing’s for sure, his melon wouldn’t be out of place in a Halloween display!
Gus has an annoying habit of only moving his eyes when talking to the panel on 100% footy.
It makes him look positively reptilian.
Maybe it's not a habit and he IS reptilian.
I wouldn't bat an eyelid if his tongue flashed out and he started catching flies..

He reminds me of Pizza the Hutt from Spaceballs
images-24.jpg

1 player in a team with that much talent should not make a Massive difference, but damn they miss Maloney- would have been the ideal player to replace Green....then again hobbled by this salary cap saga, was never gunna happen.
there is a rumour going around that they are shopping him around as he doesn't get on well enough with little ivan*

*allegedly

there is a rumour going around that they are shopping him around as he doesn't get on well enough with little ivan*

*allegedly
Heard that too mate....would have preferred him earlier due to the age factor, but even Maloney in his twilight would bring plenty to this side....anyway ...who am I to be fussy, it’s not like we have the unlimited salary cap of some...

Gus has an annoying habit of only moving his eyes when talking to the panel on 100% footy.
It makes him look positively reptilian.
Maybe it's not a habit and he IS reptilian.
I wouldn't bat an eyelid if his tongue flashed out and he started catching flies..

That is a fucn classic harves
Literally spat out my coffee and laughed out loud to everyone’s stares

Every time I see the fat lizard now I will be waiting for the tongue or a kookaburra to swoop and pick him up in his beak and repeatedly smash him against the ground

Anyone think this breakdown by Penrith under Ciraldo is playing directly into Trent and Phil's hands.

Gives them the excuse / outlet they need, maybe?

That is a fucn classic harves
Literally spat out my coffee and laughed out loud to everyone’s stares

Every time I see the fat lizard now I will be waiting for the tongue or a kookaburra to swoop and pick him up in his beak and repeatedly smash him against the ground
The Llanidllo Lizard.* The George Macready of rugby league.

He speaks with a forked blue tongue.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8