• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Class of 96

Bencher
Surely it’s time for this thread?

D87038BB-78D7-4C63-A3B9-CCA3F3A6A2FF.jpeg

And the funniest Part is that Penrith just extended his contract for another 5 years
Maybe they will sign Barrett after all. Cannot do any worse than ciraldo

NRL Fox ...
“They wouldn’t have won a premiership the way he was coaching,” Gould said.

“A lot of my disagreements with Anthony was because I had to try and convince him we were trying to help him, not trying to hurt him.

“And he felt he was being undermined, which was the opposite of what we were trying to do. We were trying to help him.

“He had deficiencies, to be brutally honest, and as a club we were trying to work through them and as a club we were trying to work through them.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Time to help another coach now Gus

I honestly thought the panthers would rise after the sacking. It's not over yet but looks like they are cooked

1 player in a team with that much talent should not make a Massive difference, but damn they miss Maloney- would have been the ideal player to replace Green....then again hobbled by this salary cap saga, was never gunna happen.

1 player in a team with that much talent should not make a Massive difference, but damn they miss Maloney- would have been the ideal player to replace Green....then again hobbled by this salary cap saga, was never gunna happen.

Spot on. I said when he was injured that’s the end of them. I was actually hoping a few years ago we would have gone after Maloney. I rate him.

They had Cleary out for some time through injury when Griffin was coaching as well as some other prominent players but Griffin was doing fine I thought .

I find it funny that Gould has given massive wraps about Barrett and that he’ll be a “SuperCoach” one day,yet he won’t have him at the Panthers.Although that could be a smokescreen

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8