Locke - Train and Trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Surprised at this I must say, given our skinny supply of backs.

Oh well, Lewis Brown can play anywhere can't he?????

Surprised at this I must say, given our skinny supply of backs.

Oh well, Lewis Brown can play anywhere can't he?????
Thatll do me .. I thought we at least had him to play fullback .. Bloody big ask for tom to play a full season without injury still only a kid .. How thin are we looking now without snake .. How can manly let this happen we havent even got a plan b ..

No snake, Skivvy it's not like we are overflowing with outside backs. May be we are now moving in a new direction.
New direction alright .. Yesterday i thought we had both snake & locke in the squad now we have niether.. Dont matter how good your forwards are if you havent got quality backs to finish off ya gonna get lapped .. We got a sample last year of what its going to be like without all our star backline .. I guess no one was taking any notice ..

I'm a bit confused.

So he didn't sign with Blacktown he signed with us. I take that to mean that they must have wanted high quality.

And maybe when they saw he wasn't ready for first grade they punted him. Even Blacktown didn't want him.

Why are people freaking out? I didn't think anything would come of this anyway, he was out of the NRL for ages, and did nothing in super league.

I'd suggest that Omar is impressing more than Locke and see him as the backup for the 1 jersey. Don't forget we have Tom, Walker, Uate, Omar, Parker, Kelly, Jorge and Matt Wright all capable of first grade. We also have Jamil who can play centre.

I think we will be OK.

image.png
Scary pack that one.

He carried us that year. Gift played very few games and Choc worked hard.

Symonds Horo and Buhrer did the damage for us that season along with DCE.

Why are people freaking out? I didn't think anything would come of this anyway, he was out of the NRL for ages, and did nothing in super league.

I'd suggest that Omar is impressing more than Locke and see him as the backup for the 1 jersey. Don't forget we have Tom, Walker, Uate, Omar, Parker, Kelly, Jorge and Matt Wright all capable of first grade. We also have Jamil who can play centre.

I think we will be OK.

Correct. He was a super player for his time at the Warriors. Went overseas and got loose. Every club has a decent fullback it's the way it is now days. He didn't do himself any favours with his behaviour in England and if you are going to complain about snakes impact on kick returns then you couldn't see Locke as an answer. Too short for wing too in this day.

I hope Omar can make a go of it this year. If he isn't too wirey

This thread has gone for three pages more than it should have, Locke was fast quite a few years ago and that is all, way too small to play anywhere in the backs other than perhaps fullback, he was punted from the Warriors and bounced around a couple or so clubs in the ESL , surely there has to be someone out there who offers more than Locke?.

Nothing to worry about ,obviously Bozo has more faith in Kelly ,Omar ,Parker or Wright taking over if injuries occur.

If he couldn't cut it he couldn't cut it. He couldn't cut it at Salford either. Or the Warriors. He was hardly our saviour based on how he'd been playing the last couple of years.

If we need fullback depth Wright can probably drop back in a pinch.

Don't forget we have Tom, Walker, Uate, Omar, Parker, Kelly, Jorge and Matt Wright all capable of first grade.
"Capable of first grade" is sadly a very long way from what we, only recently, had.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8