Liam Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Your on to it Eagleheart just keep following your gut it's pretty on the money you ask me D

Ok, thanks @Pappa Knight....! Really sorry about how things panned out with the MWSE franchise.
Liam definitely deserved a good contract from us and quite honestly I am extremely disappointed, a big loss for us that is for sure and a huge gain for the Rorters.

As I have said before Liam will be a star, no doubt about it.

Ok, thanks @Pappa Knight....! Really sorry about how things panned out with the MWSE franchise.
Liam definitely deserved a good contract from us and quite honestly I am extremely disappointed, a big loss for us that is for sure and a huge gain for the Rorters.

As I have said before Liam will be a star, no doubt about it.
Don't stress, we signed Shaun Lane. He's going to be a sensation next season, mark my words.

I'm confused too. I gathered from @Pappa Knight s post that Liam was not let go by the club. I then posted that the angst towards Bozo for letting him go was perhaps unjustified only for @Pappa Knight to click disagree on my post. So now I'm back to thinking Bozo didn't want Liam. Think I'll pour another glass of red.
Hi Kevin, let's say that he didn't do much about trying to get Liam to stay from what I know and Liam would have loved to stay and Play for the club that gave him his start and nurtured his career for so many of his formative years, it takes 2 to tango and also Liam was a product of the old Training regime at Manly they had great plans for him into the future, it's a real shame they left, were pushed, moved on call it what you like, its just a shame all round, but in the end given what Liam did earlier this year his lack of opportunity to be given a run on the paddock ( and I know some of that was his fault being an idiot ) at the end of the day as I say it was a mutual decision in a lot of ways, hope that makes some sort of sense

Hi Kevin, let's say that he didn't do much about trying to get Liam to stay from what I know and Liam would have loved to stay and Play for the club that gave him his start and nurtured his career for so many of his formative years, it takes 2 to tango and also Liam was a product of the old Training regime at Manly they had great plans for him into the future, it's a real shame they left, were pushed, moved on call it what you like, its just a shame all round, but in the end given what Liam did earlier this year his lack of opportunity to be given a run on the paddock ( and I know some of that was his fault being an idiot ) at the end of the day as I say it was a mutual decision in a lot of ways, hope that makes some sort of sense
Yes that's a lot clearer, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Pappa drink must have fell asleep...again. The apple does not fall far from the tree :giggle::giggle::giggle:
Ohhh Wombat........hmmm Wombat what a perfect name for you, suits you to a "T' go away little man and troll someone else for a while there's a good boy. oh and by the way "WOMBAT" here's the definition of a troll for you, don't worry I'm typing slowly so you can understand me
a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking

Ohhh Wombat........hmmm Wombat what a perfect name for you, suits you to a "T' go away little man and troll someone else for a while there's a good boy. oh and by the way "WOMBAT" here's the definition of a troll for you, don't worry I'm typing slowly so you can understand me
a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking
Yawn.................

Really sad to see him go. I remember watching him in the NYC GF, and he was a class above most of his team mates, and really lead by the front.

I was upset and gutted when I thought he'd signed with The Chooks last season. I'm as disappointed right now. Clubs have to cultivate, nurture and develop their local juniors.

Damn you Roosters !

So we have hearsay, and somehow a pity reference to Tooves departure.

Don't get me wrong Liam may have had potential (still does) - like the Canberra Toyota cup prodigy that we signed for decent coin only to amount to nothing for us in subsequent years - but if you act the dick then you can't blame a club for shying away.

Whereas The Rorters with the "dixkheads only" policy may well fit, can't wait for the Australia Day atrocities we see on the drink next year

So we have hearsay, and somehow a pity reference to Tooves departure.

Don't get me wrong Liam may have had potential (still does) - like the Canberra Toyota cup prodigy that we signed for decent coin only to amount to nothing for us in subsequent years - but if you act the dick then you can't blame a club for shying away.

Whereas The Rorters with the "dixkheads only" policy may well fit, can't wait for the Australia Day atrocities we see on the drink next year
Don't think he was offside with this new regime from the beginning. At the end of last year Zorba wrote about him in his column saying he was in future plans, that means something has changed since then, which as far as we know was his indiscretion?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8