• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Perfect example
Look at the eels.. Forget about the cap rorting and just take the team on face value.. This year alone lost watmough,foran,peats and norman for long stretches, had to get below average journeymen robson and a manly reject the club didnt see value in with gutherson as their main playmakes, and they STILL look 50 times better than this rubbish manly side..
Titans, in the finals despite losing sezer,elgey, playing a rookie as main playmaker and being about 2million under the cap...
Both teams lap manly
They had more capable players replacing them. We have been ambushed. Lost our starting 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9's,10,11,12,13,15,16 and 17 throughout the season with Lewis Brown the only starter in each of those matches and most of these players were gone multiple times in the year. The replacements in the backs were nothing short of appalling and caused us to have a lack of points and a ridiculous increase of conceding points. You would've had 70% plus of less tries scored outside us with Stewart, Tafua, Walker, Matai and Trbojevic in the starting 1-5. As for 5/8 we only had a working combination in Lyon and dce yet that failed when injury stuck again and dce never had a real partner in the halves which is set up for failure and is just another reason for lack of points and increase in points against us. The forwards were phenomenal and with our best backs out there would have laid a perfect platform for those points to come in. The missing thing for us was the heart in these injury replacements (for the backs). They don't pride themselves on the manly jersey and certainly don't put their bodies on the line the way that Matai, tafua and Lyon do.

Lets start naming our Blacktown Workers side

1 Brayden Williame

14. Nate Myles
15. Lewis Brown

Hey, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Lewis Brown has some competition.

Chris White. Wait, no, Chad Randall.

I mean, Scott Fulton.

Wow. This thread has brought up some repressed anxieties from the past.

You should all chip in to help me pay a psychiatrist to treat the PTSD that I am now plagued by.

Dont half ar$e it mate, do it properly
Farewell lewis brown..
Farewell:
Bozo
Barrett
Cartwright
Korisau
Myles
Wiliame
Uate (the thought of signing him anyway)
Wright
Walker
Tapau

The team is a joke atm and sadly i cant see it getting better next year..
Strap urself in for another 2-3 seasons of utter mediocrity..
How many games have we gone into the break this season at 0?? I cant remember a manly team this inept since the northern eagle days, and it has NOTHING to do with injuries
U forgot DCE FOR THE MONEY HE IS ON ABD THE TRAINER FERRIS

Seriously, can we not descend into personal attacks on each other. We are better than that.
When someone calls someone a moron, they are going to get a serve, simple as that. If you cannot handle it maybe you should not throw the first remark. This is the mentality of people on this site, they think they can say anything and get away with it. Because they hide behind a keyboard, spineLess

We are to the point where we don't need explaining, all of us know just how bad they are and yes I know this is a bit negative but is there any chance they will be leaving this season, if not they will be stuck playing for the Blacktown Workers....

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8