• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are to the point where we don't need explaining, all of us know just how bad they are and yes I know this is a bit negative but is there any chance they will be leaving this season, if not they will be stuck playing for the Blacktown Workers....

Zero chance. Mateo and Burgess were both released early as their contracts were up at the end of this season. That is not the case with Brown and Myles and unless you want a situation where we will be paying a club to take them, ala Robbie Farah (not to the extent of $750,000 obviously), they will be here in 2017.

Zero chance. Mateo and Burgess were both released early as their contracts were up at the end of this season. That is not the case with Brown and Myles and unless you want a situation where we will be paying a club to take them, ala Robbie Farah (not to the extent of $750,000 obviously), they will be here in 2017.

Oh goody another two seasons of Plod and Poo, now that is really something to look forward to isn't it ?

I thought Lewis has given his all for the entire year. This guy is not the issue. Played as a no.14 he fits the role perfectly

I thought Lewis has given his all for the entire year. This guy is not the issue. Played as a no.14 he fits the role perfectly

I agree. I don't get all the Lewis Brown hate either. He's a limited sort of player sure....but with all the injuries he's being asked to plug holes everywhere and always puts in an effort. In an ideal world he's your bench utility....this year he's a starting centre most weeks.

He's just the symptom of a busted up team.

I've gone into bat for Brown ( a little bit anyway ). Maybe I'm being too kind, but I can't see some effort.

Can't say the same for Myles. Hasn't bruised a grape all year, hard to think its anything other than protecting himself for Origin and collecting some super. Obviously he gets the off season to re-charge and hopefully find something, but surely reserve grade is looming large.

Not having a go at anyone specifically but you'd have to be blind not to notice Myles lack of impact at the Titans over the last few years. Yes, I understand the notion of experience but for 500 grand I expect someone to lead in actions, not just words.
Even his own grandfather had a dig at him before origin !

The problem with Brown is that he just shouldn't be playing in the centres to start a game.
He's the guy who moves out there if someone gets injured, but that's it. When he's named there and oppositions have all week to look at footage of him he's a sitting duck.

It's a massive error by the coaching staff but one they have made for years with numerous players.

Brad Parker is a centre, so play him there. At least one of them is in position then. Parker kept getting isolated against the riff because his whole defensive unit is in unfamiliar positions and he's the poor goose on the end of it.

Gutherson is showing what happens when you play a guy in positions that highlight his strengths rather than his weaknesses, like Manly always did to him.

We've had a lot worse players that Brown, Field and Bailey. Remember those halves we had way back when - Adam something and Adam something (2). But I would say a Brown/Williame centre combo must be up there as our worst ever. Brown you can sort of excuse as he is supposed to be more of a fill in backrower, but Williame runs like he is jogging on the spot (usually as he's opposite number is gliding past him). I would like to know where he ranks in speed drills at training. The back line that trotted out last night must also rank as one of our worst ever - only saved by Tom T from being without doubt the worst.
Haha it was another Brown - Adam Brown and Adam Hayden - never forget the game where Hayden had a 4 on 1 went himself and stuffed it!

I agree. I don't get all the Lewis Brown hate either. He's a limited sort of player sure....but with all the injuries he's being asked to plug holes everywhere and always puts in an effort. In an ideal world he's your bench utility....this year he's a starting centre most weeks.

He's just the symptom of a busted up team.
So if Brown is the Bench Utility, what is Api? If Api is the hooker, what is Parcell?

Please don't suggest both on the bench because we all saw what happened in round 1 when you go in with small bodies.

Whoever thinks Tapua should go should play hide and go **** yourself

He's a beast and easily the best forward of the year

Turbo diesel has butchered about 15 tries this year,he's difficult to have a man crush on but ultimately will be remembered as Watmough 2.0 without the grubbyness but a vast improvement on the original model,I mean 08-12 Choc not the bitter ****stain he's become

I love Jake but he's our most frustrating player at the moment

When someone calls someone a moron, they are going to get a serve, simple as that. If you cannot handle it maybe you should not throw the first remark. This is the mentality of people on this site, they think they can say anything and get away with it. Because they hide behind a keyboard, spineLess
You are embarrassing yourself and your bloodline,even the false king who is your username is embarrassed

Like Peter you think you're the man,he had the better car with no parity involved and even had to steal his partners car mid race because he couldn't even keep the best car on the track,on the track as evidenced from his demise

You on the other hand have homophobic slurs which Frued would suggest you yourself would like a good reaming from a muscular Adonis who prefers the company of men,not that there's anything wrong with that

Lowndes is the true King going toe to toe with cars equal to his own

Get out of the basement closet and enjoy your life instead of embarrassing yourself,your family and everyone dumb enough to call you a friend

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12