Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good on Mestrov.. I'm sick to death of Tarak and i don't have to deal with him
Who cares who the players manager is. Every club has players with annoying managers but for the sake of the future of the club, the CEO and managers have to act professional to find a solution. Releasing two young guns just because you dont like the manager is simply unacceptable.

Plus he is signing players managed by isaac moses. Mind blowing.

Latu and Samuela prefer to stay at the club from what I am being told. But mestrov hates their manager (mario tartak) so is deciding to release them. Sad honestly. Nothing to do with salary cap or "immediate success". All lies from mestrov.
1688293618721.png

Lmao fk off Mario :rofl: It's obvious Mestrov is routing out Crown Sports' influence after the circus following your players and how it derailed our season(s), personally I'm all for it.

Last edited:
Yeh nah. Not the way it's rolling. Tartak agitated for this. He's just been outplayed by Mestrov. About time too.
Yes it is the way its rolling. Tartak is close with fultons and mestrov couldnt stand either of them. So removed fultons last year and is now trying to remove as many players managed by tartak as possible. But obviously wont get rid of haumole, schuster or saab because they are starters. Look at how bad our u16 and u18s ran this year. They both did terrible because tartak managed kids were removed and moved to tigers and mestrov decided to focus on local juniors who are simply not good.

Anyways, I know for a fact latu and samuela want to stay at manly. They moved to the northern beaches a few years back with manase and started school at narrabeen sports high. Haumole is there cousin by the way. But both the CEO and their manager want them to leave. Its as simple as that. Sad but true.

Yes it is the way its rolling. Tartak is close with fultons and mestrov couldnt stand either of them. So removed fultons last year and is now trying to remove as many players managed by tartak as possible. But obviously wont get rid of haumole, schuster or saab because they are starters. Look at how bad our u16 and u18s ran this year. They both did terrible because tartak managed kids were removed and moved to tigers and mestrov decided to focus on local juniors who are simply not good.

Anyways, I know for a fact latu and samuela want to stay at manly. They moved to the northern beaches a few years back with manase and started school at narrabeen sports high. Haumole is there cousin by the way. But both the CEO and their manager want them to leave. Its as simple as that. Sad but true.
Didn’t the club move the family to the northern beaches to keep Manase away from bad influences while he was awaiting trial?

It’s nice and all that Latu and Samuela want to stay but at the end of the day they’ve decided for Tartak to be their manager. And that 50 year old weirdo is more concerned about his own pocket than his players’ careers, to the point he’s happy to send them to teams that lose games 74-0. I think both are very talented and would love to keep them but I now somewhat understand what Mestrov is doing.

For the first time in a long time tonight I was actually proud of the club and the players that actually looked like they wanted to be there. Made me realise that worrying over players with <5 games of first grade experience is completely worthless

Tartak is so close to the Fulton's that if I said anything more specific I'd be exposing myself to defamation proceedings. "I know that for a fact" too, hypotehtically of course. No one would ever lie on the internet, right?

Who are you and why did you join an hour ago and go into bat so hard for a player manager on a club fan forum? Makes no sense, explain yourself thanks.

Not going to argue with you mate. Yes it looks like Mestrov is actively reducing Tartaks influence inside MWSE. His influence should never have been able to get as strong as it was in 2022. That's on the Fulton's who enabled and facilitated that situation. However, IMHO Tartak made the first move in trying to secure an upgrade for Samuela, not Mestrov. We will all know the truth soon enough.

Tartak is so close to the Fulton's that if I said anything more specific I'd be exposing myself to defamation proceedings. "I know that for a fact" too, hypotehtically of course. No one would ever lie on the internet, right?

Who are you and why did you join an hour ago and go into bat so hard for a player manager on a club fan forum? Makes no sense, explain yourself thanks.
Maybe he works for Crown?

To be honest if we are releasing the Fainus to either quell Tartak's influence or call his bluff, either way I am fine with it. That prick can go destabilise some other club.
Honestly that is fair enough. But when latu and samuela go on to kill it at there new club I dont want to hear any "why did we release them" like what people say about nicho hynes and gutherson today. I honestly believe fainu bros will play origin in the future but that is my opinon from watching them. Btw Tigers have really good juniors coming through and are at the stage that penrith was some years ago before their young players came into grade.

I just want manly fans to look out 5 years into the future. DCE retired, turbo 31 (possible medically retired earlier), jake 34, brooks 33. Then make the decision whether you want fainu bros gone.

To be honest if we are releasing the Fainus to either quell Tartak's influence or call his bluff, either way I am fine with it. That prick can go destabilise some other club.
Just a question I want to understand. How has Tartak destablised manly?

I think the fainus should tell there manager to stay out of it if it's true they want to stay.
To go to the club and try get an upgrade as soon as we blood samuela and give the kid a starting jersey is poor form let him develop and play aswell as latu then command the upgrade in a couple of years mind you there on very good money for there age already.

There seems to be absolutely no loyalty to the time and effort manly put into these young players the managers just want top dollar straight off the bat and it constantly destabilises the team we are trying to build.
I remember the Albert hopoate saga a couple of years ago that was also very disappointing mind you I don't recall it being the same manager but we put years into him paid him decent money as a youngster then as soon as he was ready he was gone .
I was very excited to see the two fainu brothers play for manly it's disappointing with how it's ended up and I think there best development would of been with manly long term to let them go to the tigers or the dolphins in my view isn't even in the players best interests i am surprised the manager is agitating them to go there. I thought the fainus really loved manly.

Its a shame this can't be resolved and we keep the boys.

Obviously more to it behind the scenes.

I do fear we will rue the decision
The time will come when they are killing it in first grade. I'd love that time to be with us, but not if they are managed by Tartak.

I think the fainus should tell there manager to stay out of it if it's true they want to stay.
To go to the club and try get an upgrade as soon as we blood samuela and give the kid a starting jersey is poor form let him develop and play aswell as latu then command the upgrade in a couple of years mind you there on very good money for there age already.

There seems to be absolutely no loyalty to the time and effort manly put into these young players the managers just want top dollar straight off the bat and it constantly destabilises the team we are trying to build.
I remember the Albert hopoate saga a couple of years ago that was also very disappointing mind you I don't recall it being the same manager but we put years into him paid him decent money as a youngster then as soon as he was ready he was gone .
I was very excited to see the two fainu brothers play for manly it's disappointing with how it's ended up and I think there best development would of been with manly long term to let them go to the tigers or the dolphins in my view isn't even in the players best interests i am surprised the manager is agitating them to go there. I thought the fainus really loved manly.
Samuelas contract ends this years. So wouldnt you expect tartak to ask for an upgrade/extension? lol

All rampant speculation but I wonder if Tartak was like 'I can get schu to commit but I want to opportunity to shop the Fainu's'

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8