Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Latu was due to come into Manly’s top 30 squad next year but with Daly Cherry-Evans, Josh Schuster and Jake Arthur on their books they would struggle to carry another half.
This part is completely false as both Fainus are already in the top 30. Hopefully, the rest of the article is also fabrication.

Edit: maybe it is Humphreys seeking a release and the gossip mongers have their wires crossed

Last edited:
It makes absolutely no sense. Both Fainus have been the star development players for a while now. Why would you now let them go. They are the future players the Club needs. It simply doesn't make any sense. So much so I can only think it's BS. The Club needs to come out and say it's BS if it is.

There's absolutely nothing in this 'sports confidential' rumour.
(but if there is I'm sure there's a very good reason for it!!)

In good news the club has extended the contracts of Cooper Johns, Jake Arthur, Tualagi, Aloiai, Boyle, Parker and Harper for another 5 years

Tigers see Fainu as Brooks replacement They are also going to sign Fletcher Myers as well

I
In good news the club has extended the contracts of Cooper Johns, Jake Arthur, Tualagi, Aloiai, Boyle, Parker and Harper for another 5 years

Tigers see Fainu as Brooks replacement They are also going to sign Fletcher Myers as well
I did read somewhere that the Tigers were chasing Myers, have you the article?

Breaking news. We also extended contracts with Tui l,Vaega, Weekes, and Lawton also for 5 year deals.

In great news Manly have also extended the contracts for another 7 years for the 3 Turbo brothers at a joint price of 5.7 million per season. The Turbos said they were more than happy to take unders to stay with Manly.

I don't get it.

We are letting guys like Fifita, Tuitavake, Fainu (to Tigers), Fainu 2 (to Tigers) leave mid contract for nothing.

We keep bringing in castoffs like Woods, Condon, Arthur, Talau and John's .

All this to keep an absolute bunch of plonkers together who have won 6 of their last 22 games (about to be 6 wins in 23) - that's a 25% odd win rate guys over a season worth of games.

We're keeping Flannagan around, who's literally taking any Manly media airtime, and making it Dragons airtime - he's meeting the media after we get flogged (buzz) to talk about his team (being the Dragons). His attention is 60% on that, 25% media work, 15% Manly - and we wonder why apathy has spread through to the playing group.

What an absolute ****ing basket case of a club right now. Makes Tom playing at 25% effort all season up until the game before Origin, then being injured for the remainder of the season good news comparitively speaking.

The kicker in all this, is the fans who are now willing to accept the bull****, because it's become the norm - which is us as a complete laughing stock and irrelevant.

That's not negative - that's ****ing reality. It's absolutely appalling.

I don't get it.

We are letting guys like Fifita, Tuitavake, Fainu (to Tigers), Fainu 2 (to Tigers) leave mid contract for nothing.

We keep bringing in castoffs like Woods, Condon, Arthur, Talau and John's .

All this to keep an absolute bunch of plonkers together who have won 6 of their last 22 games (about to be 6 wins in 23) - that's a 25% odd win rate guys over a season worth of games.

We're keeping Flannagan around, who's literally taking any Manly media airtime, and making it Dragons airtime - he's meeting the media after we get flogged (buzz) to talk about his team (being the Dragons). His attention is 60% on that, 25% media work, 15% Manly - and we wonder why apathy has spread through to the playing group.

What an absolute ****ing basket case of a club right now. Makes Tom playing at 25% effort all season up until the game before Origin, then being injured for the remainder of the season good news comparitively speaking.

The kicker in all this, is the fans who are now willing to accept the bull****, because it's become the norm - which is us as a complete laughing stock and irrelevant.

That's not negative - that's ****ing reality. It's absolutely appalling.
It's how Penn has operated for ten years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8