Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sooooo

Play a player to spite an outcome further down the track? If you were going to blood a player in a game would you not go for a humphries or similar who are at least at the club next year.

Some of these posts really show that we have all started thinking it is the off season already

Sooooo

Play a player to spite an outcome further down the track? If you were going to blood a player in a game would you not go for a humphries or similar who are at least at the club next year.

Some of these posts really show that we have all started thinking it is the off season already
Well, I have been numbed by Hasler's refusal to blood players when the Silvertails see fit. And, yes, I am preparing for the off season but still clutching to hope for a win against the Panthers.

Fainu should have been our 5/8 for the past few weeks. Should have been signed up long term. One we will regret.

Nothing against Brooks as he was excellent yesterday and even though he is playing in the team coming last (and is leaving) he is still giving 100% - a sign of resilience.

Fainu should have been our 5/8 for the past few weeks. Should have been signed up long term. One we will regret.

Nothing against Brooks as he was excellent yesterday and even though he is playing in the team coming last (and is leaving) he is still giving 100% - a sign of resilience.
Maybe , maybe not.

I give you Schuster as an example.

He was going to be the next big thing in the game as a junior , an absolute superstar.

2 years later , he’s struggling , and has been “ demoted “ from 5/8 for 2024.

The Fainu’s “ may “ go on to be superstars, but equally so may go on to be expensive duds.

Maybe , maybe not.

He was going to be the next big thing in the game as a junior , an absolute superstar.

The Fainu’s “ may “ go on to be superstars, but equally so may go on to be expensive duds.
Its a similar story with most of tartaks clients
just wait to the fainus start sticking it to the tigers for upgrades mid contract

read that suli is on 550 at the dragons. Still getting paid on potential

Its a similar story with most of tartaks clients
just wait to the fainus start sticking it to the tigers for upgrades mid contract

read that suli is on 550 at the dragons. Still getting paid on potential
Oh don’t worry , if they are successful the Tigers might be in real trouble with the **** the manager will pull.

He just seems like that kind of guy and I have no doubt that the club ( as in Manly ) would be pretty angry that they put so much into that family , for ( in essence ) zero return.

I would have so much more respect for the boys if they’d said “ Manly took care of us so we are going to repay them and when we deserve an upgrade they’ll get first opportunity “.

But no , 4 million reasons later they are out the door without a care.

I wish them well , but gee that’s a lot of money on potential only isn’t it??

Maybe , maybe not.

I'm sure we'll come back to this thread in a few years after their careers have progressed, but I'm almost certain both Samuela and Latu won't be duds. They're both still very young but are good enough to be playing NRL. Samuela has already debuted and held his own, and Latu won't be far behind.

For all his skills, the thing that impresses me most about Latu is his defence. If he doesn't make it as an NRL half, he'll make an excellent dummy half. And Samuela is a big, athletic forward with a good motor, perfect for the modern game. The bulk of our current squad will probably never be as good as these two.

As for Schuster, even though he was highly touted as a junior, there was always concern about where they'd play him at a senior level. Nobody ever quite knew if he should be a half or a forward, and I'm not sure that uncertainty will ever be resolved. Where he goes from here is anybody's guess.

I'm sure we'll come back to this thread in a few years after their careers have progressed, but I'm almost certain both Samuela and Latu won't be duds. They're both still very young but are good enough to be playing NRL. Samuela has already debuted and held his own, and Latu won't be far behind.

For all his skills, the thing that impresses me most about Latu is his defence. If he doesn't make it as an NRL half, he'll make an excellent dummy half. And Samuela is a big, athletic forward with a good motor, perfect for the modern game. The bulk of our current squad will probably never be as good as these two.

As for Schuster, even though he was highly touted as a junior, there was always concern about where they'd play him at a senior level. Nobody ever quite knew if he should be a half or a forward, and I'm not sure that uncertainty will ever be resolved. Where he goes from here is anybody's guess.
Look I admit I’ve never seen the young fella play , and only his older brother in his one game ( or was it two ).

So yes they may well be superstars, and if so maybe that 4 million is a good investment.

I’m sure it’ll be revisited countless times on here , as often as the Cust / Gutherson / Ramien ( and many more ) situations.

But I also get that you can’t keep , and hoard , them all ( unless you’re the Roosters ).

As I say , good luck to them but it’s time for us to move on.

Oh don’t worry , if they are successful the Tigers might be in real trouble with the **** the manager will pull.

He just seems like that kind of guy and I have no doubt that the club ( as in Manly ) would be pretty angry that they put so much into that family , for ( in essence ) zero return.

I would have so much more respect for the boys if they’d said “ Manly took care of us so we are going to repay them and when we deserve an upgrade they’ll get first opportunity “.

But no , 4 million reasons later they are out the door without a care.

I wish them well , but gee that’s a lot of money on potential only isn’t it??
spot on, me thinks the Tigpies have bought themselves a whole world of trouble with the Fainu clan. The Fainu's manager or managers will look upon the West Tigers solely as a ATM

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10