Latu Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We are usually on the same wave length but I gotta disagree here Mark.

Put your daughter and grandson in that room when this lunatic was showing everyone how tough he is.

Get him out of the club. We have totally lost what we expect a Manly player to be.

That said I guess I will cheer him on if he ever plays first grade, but I doubt it will happen, certainly not for a few weeks anyway.
Things that make you go hmmmmmm...

Guess it all comes down to what you’re after and how important the result of a footy game is to you. I want to see Manly win, but I’d rather cop a loss than a win with Lodge in the team

Personally, I couldn’t care less if he ran for 1km and broke 100 tackles, winning the game of footy isn’t that important to me, I’d rather see a decent bloke having a go in our jumper than a piece of ****

If he’d shown 1 shred of remorse after what he did to that kid, I probably wouldn’t feel as strongly about it
Yeah, I follow the Manly Sea Eagles and I always want them to win. I will be cheering long and hard for Lodgey! I hope he kills it and plays at his best in a Manly jumper the next five or six years. Aaron Woods is a lovely guy by all accounts, but I can't stand the sluggard stealing the jersey of superior players. I hope Matthew makes nice guy Sharon look like the pretender he is this Sunday.

Welcome to Manly Matthew!

Now go tear those Charlie's heads off!

Guess it all comes down to what you’re after and how important the result of a footy game is to you. I want to see Manly win, but I’d rather cop a loss than a win with Lodge in the team

Personally, I couldn’t care less if he ran for 1km and broke 100 tackles, winning the game of footy isn’t that important to me, I’d rather see a decent bloke having a go in our jumper than a piece of ****

If he’d shown 1 shred of remorse after what he did to that kid, I probably wouldn’t feel as strongly about it
Mind you there are plenty of other sports that have amateur social league's where you can watch nice guys trying there best if that's your thing. But the bright lights of the NFL, NBA, Premier League, UFC, NRL, AFL and the like probably isn't for you. Those arenas are all about winning and there are way too many d1ckheads, felons, wannabee gangsters, cheats and assholes playing in them. And then there's the superstars, boy some of those guys can even make me blush.

Mind you there are plenty of other sports that have amateur social league's where you can watch nice guys trying there best if that's your thing. But the bright lights of the NFL, NBA, Premier League, UFC, NRL, AFL and the like probably isn't for you. Those arenas are all about winning and there are way too many d1ckheads, felons, wannabee gangsters, cheats and assholes playing in them. And then there's the superstars, boy some of those guys can even make me blush.
I’m all good, have plenty of sport to watch and in those other leagues I don’t have a solid investment in a team

As I said, each to their own, if you think a guy that was ranting and raving smashing through a door while a kid was hiding behind it absolutely terrified is a good bloke and worthy of your support, good for you

I’m all good, have plenty of sport to watch and in those other leagues I don’t have a solid investment in a team

As I said, each to their own, if you think a guy that was ranting and raving smashing through a door while a kid was hiding behind it absolutely terrified is a good bloke and worthy of your support, good for you

Lol apples and oranges fella, Lodge is hardly making a great fist of being an average league player at multiple clubs to make up for his past misdemeanours. Helping out at a justice facility might be a fair way to start his story though

Anyway I think we have said enough about Lodge, especially on the Latu thread, you love him, I don’t

How bout that Fainu kid ?

If there is a window to retain the Fainu brothers, could the club be proactive and get this done? We cannot afford to fritter away our future! The club needs to invest in young players as it is clear we do not currently have a roster capable of winning anything.

The time has come to blood some of these players especially if we are out of contention for 2023.

We cannot afford to go into 2024 with the same tired out players who are just not up to it!!

If there is a window to retain the Fainu brothers, could the club be proactive and get this done? We cannot afford to fritter away our future! The club needs to invest in young players as it is clear we do not currently have a roster capable of winning anything.

The time has come to blood some of these players especially if we are out of contention for 2023.

We cannot afford to go into 2024 with the same tired out players who are just not up to it!!
yeah, I agree, Especially after watching Schuster's last game, I'm definitely not feeling the love anymore.

What an absolute BS story in today's Herald.. talk about a manager using his "mates" in the press to write a story to help his cause..
Talk about the Tigers set to bolster their coaching staff to pave the way for the Fainus to sign..LMAO

Just my opinion but this smacks of the Fainus possibly not being too keen to actually go to the Tigers (where i believe their management and mr Fulton) have always planned to take them.. the boys are possibly baulking at the idea given what's going on there.. funny how after all the press on the drama between Benji and Fulton this article comes out.. haha haha

Hopefully the boys are seeing what's going on and tell their manager they want to stay.. the article states manly want to keep them and i believe this is the case, but due to their manager agitating extensions and new contracts manly have said go see what your worth.

As i said yesterday the whole Dolphins thing won't happen the boys won't want to leave Sydney.. the Tigers is where their manager wants to take them ..obviously $$$ for his business.

I really do HOPE the boys have someone in their ear with some backbone to tell them how it is.. they are being used..

What an absolute BS story in today's Herald.. talk about a manager using his "mates" in the press to write a story to help his cause..
Talk about the Tigers set to bolster their coaching staff to pave the way for the Fainus to sign..LMAO

Just my opinion but this smacks of the Fainus possibly not being too keen to actually go to the Tigers (where i believe their management and mr Fulton) have always planned to take them.. the boys are possibly baulking at the idea given what's going on there.. funny how after all the press on the drama between Benji and Fulton this article comes out.. haha haha

Hopefully the boys are seeing what's going on and tell their manager they want to stay.. the article states manly want to keep them and i believe this is the case, but due to their manager agitating extensions and new contracts manly have said go see what your worth.

As i said yesterday the whole Dolphins thing won't happen the boys won't want to leave Sydney.. the Tigers is where their manager wants to take them ..obviously $$$ for his business.

I really do HOPE the boys have someone in their ear with some backbone to tell them how it is.. they are being used..
And please don't get me started on the article in the Telegraph.. Tartak using his mates to make it look like Moses is the agent pulling the strings at manly..haha.. the article should be about Tartak and Fulton and what they have done over the past few years at the club.. especially what they are doing now

Wake up people

Lol apples and oranges fella, Lodge is hardly making a great fist of being an average league player at multiple clubs to make up for his past misdemeanours. Helping out at a justice facility might be a fair way to start his story though

Anyway I think we have said enough about Lodge, especially on the Latu thread, you love him, I don’t

How bout that Fainu kid ?
What Fainu kid? The three brothers who play for West's Tigers you mean?

Aaron Woods says hi?

Nice theory, but why would the Fainus want to stay at Manly? Samuela is being overlooked every week because our coach believes Aaron Woods is a better option. Spoony likes selecting average players who just try their best each week, especially if they love the club. And old Woodsy loves the club so much that he rejected an offer to play here during his prime, preferring to wait until he could come here for free. He's a great fella old Woodsy.

So true, don't know if this means anything, but, Latu was with a number of our first team players at the special members night at the Steyne Hotel in Manly. Seems an unusual place to be seen for someone that's about to leave the place.

Both the brothers sign with the tigers as per Danny weidler!
Another 2 young stars gone that have been in our system for years!
Seibold better produce next yr it seems very much his decision with all these players he has added this year !
Goodluck

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11