Latest Dogs bad news story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Suck me off you dumb dog - obviously directed at Kasiano

I wanna go and punch you in the face - directed to either Ennis and or Reynolds

There are some ladies out there/here who want to stick their head in your pants - directed at the back office staff. Now they have an issue with sexual harassment in the work place

How much is Jaycar paying for sponsorship? Surely it can't be worth that much bad publicity.

More importantly, it appears that Des can't control what this guy says. Des must be getting very annoyed about that.

Seems to me like the Bulldogs is a dysfunctional club all round. It is enough to make any coach think about leaving for another challenge (even though to stay would be financially rewarding).

Gary Johnstone would be pissing Des off to the max. Des will just want this to all quietly go away but this guys actions just keep inflaming the situation.

It just goes to show that you don't need intelligence to be successful in business.......

When a club is rotten, it's often rotten to the core.

I reckon this is the problem at the Dogs.

And hey they thought Willie Mason was the problem. Lol

You see his e-mail requesting an apology??

If not it's here,

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/gary-johnstons-email-explaining-his-position-20121008-279qb.html

Fair dinkum Bulldogs, you stuffed up, Graham biting, Fans burning Jerseys, Mad Monday.......just say sorry and move on.

I thought this would all go away this week, but Mr Johnston is doing his level best to keep it on the boil!!

And during a bite to eat at lunch time, I found this as well....talk about imploding!!

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/hasler-must-clean-up-dogs-mess-20121006-276ln.html

Mark from Brisbane said:
And during a bite to eat at lunch time, I found this as well....talk about imploding!!

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/hasler-must-clean-up-dogs-mess-20121006-276ln.html

Did you notice this gem in there Mark?

Sea Eagle at heart

BULLDOG-in-waiting Tony Williams says he wasn't cheering for his new team at the grand final. ''To be honest I watched the game with friends and I wasn't really going for anyone,'' he said. ''My heart is still with Manly - I was getting over all of that, I'm still shattered for the boys that we didn't go all the way. I guess I will become a Bulldog and be a part of that club when I start training with them.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/hasler-must-clean-up-dogs-mess-20121006-276ln.html#ixzz28lclozlk

Sorry I cannot take anything that Danny The Worm Weirdler writes seriously, even if he is bashing the Dogs. The guy is a muppet. He should stick to his weekly lovefest on $BW and Mundane and leave the real reporting to those more qualified, i.e. people having an IQ above 70.

I cant take that stuff that Tony Williams said seriously, I have yet to see proof of this so called heart

Daniel said:
I cant take that stuff that Tony Williams said seriously, I have yet to see proof of this so called heart

If he has one it wasn't evident in 2012....maybe he had a transplant or something!!

Seriously did anyone expect the new independant commission to be better than gallop and his band of incompetants?

FFS how long does it take to announce a new CEO? It is embarrasing.

HappilyManly said:
I am waiting for a media piece on how many urinals at the Centre of Excellence, had to be passed up by the drunks who pissed on Belmore Oval:cool:

There the rivers of gold :)

eggson said:
$30 000 fine...

It is lucky they didn't have a few beers and get a taxi home. The going rate for that is a $100K fine and a 4 week suspension.

I guess this shows the value the ARLC attributes to having respect for women as compared to allegedly having one too many beers.

“This is something that the whole club, the players and administration, have to take responsibility for and that is why the whole club will make a contribution to an NRL nominated charity.

“It would not be helpful or fair to single any one name out and it can only produce a result that will be disproportionate with the actions of any individual.

“This is the result of the behaviour of a number of persons not anyone specifically.

That's piss poor (pardon the pun) leadership by the NRL and Teddy Greenturd.I hate to say it but even our best mate Gallop would've handled better than this new lot has. Just a shambles allround really.:(

There would be no controversy, and not many would have problem with anything that was said if only the female (LOL) journalist (PMSL) involved was Rebecca Wilson. A $30,000 reward would have been in order if that were the case.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14