Latest Dogs bad news story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sean1976

Reserve Grader
Channel Nine lead news with story about reporters being abused by dogs players at their end of year party.

Losing the GF, biting, flag burning, and now abusing the press. Its really all gone sour for the family club over the last 24 hours. Greenburg might need to get the cheque book out and get a PR firm on the case. You've gotta laugh.

How good it to see the dogs not only lose the gf, but now face the backlash of the biting allegations, their fans deplorable conduct and players abusing the media.

It just seems to follow the dog where ever he goes. lol

mozgrame said:
Kasiano is a filthy fat pig of a man.

Fat slob!!!
Was it him that could be seen saying the comment about the head in the pants? Disgraceful and I really hope they cop some Manly style media crap,they deserve it the filth..

Nthn NSW said:
mozgrame said:
Kasiano is a filthy fat pig of a man.

Fat slob!!!
Was it him that could be seen saying the comment about the head in the pants? Disgraceful and I really hope they cop some Manly style media crap,they deserve it the filth..

I can't stand the huge lump of lard. The voice that yelled had an accent to it and sounded like the fat slug. Typical big fat prick if it was. Trying hard to be the big man for his little wank hangers on. I pity any females that were unlucky enough to have come into contact with these dip ****s last night or today. Geez Des...WTF were you thinking???

Did anyone notice how their three minor-premiership winning teams went when it really mattered?

There's no way it was Kasiano, you could actually make out the words being spoken in that clip.

Pssssht, nothing in it. A group of drunk men, having a go at people trying to record them doing stupid things.

Get over it.

Ryan said:
Pssssht, nothing in it. A group of drunk men, having a go at people trying to record them doing stupid things.

Get over it.

Well they fell for it. How dumb do they have to be?

Which reporters were abused ?

Will hold my judgements until I see names coz half of them deserve a serve !!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Which reporters were abused ?

Will hold my judgements until I see names coz half of them deserve a serve !!

Female journo (Jane azzopardi i think) told "suck me off you dumb dog"

Among other things.

Players involve should be fined, suspended + club fined 100k + a furrher 100k for the biting issue.

Karma's a bitch. I guess their butt's will hurt more if the Manly club release the emails this week. Maybe we should leave that until the day they win the title, but that could be ages away.

Volley said:
Ryan said:

Get over it.

Well they fell for it. How dumb do they have to be?

Just look at the Dogs squad and you'll get your answer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4