Kiss of Death

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we will make the 8 . Every team we play now will and should be worried . If any team goes to sleep manly will pounce , if and if our defense is in order .
I think it's a case of manly peaking now (maybe too late) and that other sides have peaked too early, and will stall on the ladder or slide down.

Like last year we peaked at about round 20, then struggled.

We can make the top 8, but we're probably at that point where we not only need to win most, if not all of our remaining games, but we also need to have some sides currently above us on the ladder tripping over in the next couple of months.

The fact is that its taken us almost 3/4 of the season to get our full compliment on the field. Injuries and some poor form have made it that much more difficult this year. Otherwise we'd be in the top 8 already.

Playing finals this year will probably be a bonus. But in all honesty I don't think we have the forward power to give the premiership a good shake, not this season anyway.

Monday nite will tell a story. Hasn't been much to suggest we are a top 8 team this year to date.

The Cowgirls will definitely be a bigger test than the Sharks or Tits have in the past 2 weeks. If we're serious about playing finals this year we have to beat NQ on Monday night. Not just beat them though, we have to make a statement and send them back to Townsville with a BIG loss.

The Cowgirls will definitely be a bigger test than the Sharks or Tits have in the past 2 weeks. If we're serious about playing finals this year we have to beat NQ on Monday night. Not just beat them though, we have to make a statement and send them back to Townsville with a BIG loss.

If we win it won't be big, Cows just keep coming at you, we might get lucky and have a few things go our way, if we do I reckon there will be less than 10 points in it .

If we manage to beat the Cows, the teams above us will start getting very nervous.

I think we can do it. The matches that worry me are the Warriors over there and the Donkeys in Gosford.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8