Kevvie Walters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I don't think it's anything more than the maroons needing a 5/8 rather than a half.

If I was them, I'd go with either Milford or norman.

I think DCE is a better player than them but they already have Cronk as half and don't need another half being manufactured as a 5/8.

When it comes to origin, they wouldn't want to mess with the balance of their side.

i think everyones reading way to much into it... morgan is in the aus team and maroons team , he took dce's bench spot yea??? of course he is going to be in front of dce in the pecking order....

milford woulda been in the side last year had he not been a bad little boy and broke curfew, getting himself a 1 year origin ban...

it has nothing to do with qld hating dce for the back flip imo, its to do with morgan and milford both having big parts of their teams being top contenders for the last few years while dce has struggled with manly playing sh*t house ..

even 3/4 of the posters here have been absolutely hammering dce for the last year and a half because he "hasnt earned his 10 million dollar contract" ....

broncs and cows have both been in grand finals in the last 2 years, been top 4 last 2 years , and milf and morgan have had big hands in that... manly have been rubbish apart from the last few weeks, so why should dce get a call up ahead of them??

just my 2 cents

In today's telegraph there is a very good article by whatshisname about DCE's chances.

I think a lot of the Queensland players like Thurston are jealous of the money that DCE earns and they don't believe he is worth it. He also made a few like Tallis look really stupid because he assured them he was signing with Gold Coast and then backflipped, Tallis was on fox telling everyone that DCE had assured him he was going and then he didn't so they questioned his integrity. I could care less if he never plays origin, I think DCE probably only cares about the 20,000 match payments at this stage I reckon he is over QLD too.

Oh, I thought DCE was away playing SOO tonight... was he playing?

Disagree all you like, but when the marquee million dollar captain was most needed he was unsighted. It's one thing to to turn it on when things are going your way or when you feel it, it's a whole different game to lift your team when things are not going your way. I am still yet to see this ability in DCE. It seems he drifts in and out with very little consistent control over the game.

Last edited:
DCE was ****e every time he has played for QLD.

They don't forget.

His time may have passed I reckon/ hope.

I saw Kevin and Laurie on nrl 360 about a month ago before Thurston was hurt and they were talking about Morgan not getting picked. Kevvie said dce is always in the picture because he's played origin before and he's got the size to play back row if needed.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11