Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sports journalist Paul Kent has been found not guilty of allegations he attacked and choked his then-partner at his home in Sydney’s inner west.
Following a two-day hearing in Sydney’s Downing Centre Local Court, Magistrate Daniel Rees told the court he could not find the charges proven beyond reasonable doubt.
Mr Rees said Mr Kent had acted in defence of his own property after his former partner took his phone following an argument.
That’ll upset a few

That’ll upset a few
Like I had said earlier in this story, guilty or not, I hope he now knows what its like to be the hunted, been reported on, been rubbished in the media, been attacked in the media and been stood down from his job, whilst being innocent..... because his career has been built on the back of this gutter journalism. Screw you Kent, I hope u and your mates just change.

It will be interesting to see if he returns to his media roles and, if so, how this experience has affected him.
Judge said "he couldn't find the charges proven beyond a reasonable doubt" he's not saying that Kent is innocent tho. On this, he won't be coming back to 360...

But whose standards Bozo? Values, morals are arbitrary, depending upon the agreement accepted by all without a social structure. But such standards may not apply in a different social setting. To impose our values on another, assumes we are somehow superior and able to judge. Our only means of addressing these issues is to encapsulate them in our legal system. If we cross those boundaries, we pay the penalty
Hello feathered @The Bearfax , Nice to interact with you once again
Those Standards are set by the legal system influenced by religion
and as you say if we cross the boundary we pay the penalty in this life and the next

Like all of us, Bozo is a product of his make up, conditioning, experiences and influences from those about him. He sounds an honorable man committed to the values he holds. There's no problem with that and I admire his passion. But there is always a danger in expecting how we see things to apply to others. So we make laws to apply to what become fundamentally basic and accepted standards of behaviour, and a punishment regime to suit. Not perfect and sometimes the laws are themselves inappropriate. But better than witch hunting...and quite frankly I dont want to own a gun
Interesting deep reading as usual @Bearfax
I like deep thinkers like your self . Deep thinkers like your self are not shallow and dwell in the depth of the matter .

To me The greatest honor amongst all men regardless of race and Religion
Is a man of Integrity

We live is world that is not perfect and no living being if perfect and as you say our land laws are not perfect either but they do a competent job in keeping us in line

As for Guns ....
A wayward men does not need a Gun to keep shooting him self on the foot

Kent is no different to any of us
As we all have been through the school of life where we are given the the opportunity to learn from our lifes mistakes

Kent is no different to any of us
As we all have been through the school of life where we are given the the opportunity to learn from our lifes mistakes
I am nothing like Paul Kent mate. Believe me :)

I am nothing like Paul Kent mate. Believe me :)
I believe you feathered friend
We are all the same in the sense that we are all made up with strengths and weaknesses and faults
We all become humbled by lifes lessons as no one escapes lifes lessons

Our Characters are defined by not how we fall but how we rise like Eagles above our mediocre moments and become Magnificent human beings
We all have this great privilege in life including Kent

beyond a reasonable doubt is a very wobbly line. Its no doubt saved thousands of innocents over the years but in the same breath allowed just as many guilty people off.

I won't be surprised to see Kent back on NRL360. Fox will open itself up to a huge lawsuit unless it pays him off not to return.

Im sure I deserved to be attacked on this .... but .. how many relationships where there is a 20 year age gap run smoothly? and often end badly.

The legend Max Delmege would disagree!
The Legendary Max Delmege Manly Legacy
From Bankruptcy to Record Breaking 40 nil Grand Final Winners
1703291577385.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10