Kenny Bloody Edwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cheech

heard so much conjecture..

...at Melbourne
..at Saints

Named in our TC squad....

Can anyone shed some light?

I rate him, potentially better than Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, from what I've seen. Just has to control his aggression.
Thoughts?

P.S.... Off season sucks balls.

It looks like Des didn't see the potential or there is something else going on with him - I heard he had a hard time adjusting to life in the big city, maybe that had something to do with letting him go or the dragons paid over the odds for him.

Having said that I would have prefered to keep him but I think they made sure they keep the ones they want these days.

cheech link said:

...at Melbourne
..at Saints

I rate him, potentially better than Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, from what I've seen. Just has to control his aggression.
Thoughts?

Edwards contract was terminated in October. The Football club had 4 pages of of dot point indescretions.

The Club also has lost a Host Family forever as a result of incidents.

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
[quote author=cheech link=topic=179018.msg204905#msg204905 date=1231234775]

...at Melbourne
..at Saints

Thoughts?

Edwards contract was terminated in October. The Football club had 4 pages of of dot point indescretions.

The Club also has lost a Host Family forever as a result of incidents.
[/quote]  Fine by me then.  The club's success has been built on putting character aheead of talent.

I was told by someone in the no that he had been a liability since signing from qld. Anyway, he would not have made the squad at 2nd row, choc, hall, stewie and hargreaves all there, not much room as well as bailey playing lock

Darren link said:
I was told by someone in the no that he had been a liability since signing from qld. Anyway, he would not have made the squad at 2nd row, choc, hall, stewie and hargreaves all there, not much room as well as bailey playing lock

Don't forget Shane Rodney, who is my smokey this year. I can see him starting at lock ahead of Bailey at some point during the year.

I love the way this guy was supposed to be our next superstar, now all of a sudden he is the lovechild of Osama Bin Laden and Germaine Greer :)

And everyone knows someone who heard from someone whos cousins vet knew something..... ;)

He was just  a stock standard young second row/centre witha  bit of ability, every club has a dozen of them in their juniors.

he was a australian schoolboy last year, came down from keebra park, plays like choc, left handed side second rower, kicks goals as well, quite big but not dynamic, jury is out, loads of islander youngsters in Toyota cup, if his head isn't in it, doubt he will make it,

just couldn't see him playing 1sts with us, with bailey or stewie at lock, choc and hall plus rodney and jarred, rodney will be lucky to get a bench spot,

11. Choc
12. Glenn
13. Rodney

14. Heath
15. Hall
16. Kingy
17. Rotational spot - Bailey/Jared/Whoever.

I really think the signing of Rodney is a good one, if his body holds up. He was a talented bugger at Penrith, in a Premiership-winning team. He's a good lock, loves to tackle. Suits Dessie's gameplan, hard-worker etc.

I think it's all looking good for 09.  A strong support team, and it's good that they'll play in the Qld Cup keeping condition.  Last year the NSW Cup did absolutely nothing for those who played in it.. 

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8