• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I love Waqa Blake's athleticism and speed combined with his defensive reads. I was blown away by how well he read the numbers in defence this year. I swear he's tripled his speed and acceleration over the last 2 seasons, Very underrated.
He was on my Wishlist with Josh Ado-Carr in 2016 :(
He is not under rated, he is a GUN!

He is not under rated, he is a GUN!

Definitely a Gun!
He did retain his City Origin Jersey this year after earning one last year after about 3 FG games.. He's played for Fiji, NYC NSW, NSW Residents and 2 games for City Origin in the last few years, not bad for a 21yr old.
I suppose as long as the selectors keep recognising him- it's probably a good thing he doesn't get over hyped like too many media favourites..

Yep its getting ridiculous now. They signed Grevshmuhl mid season, added Hardaker as a fill in last year, Tamou on $800 000 a season and have lost no one. Now there's talk about them picking up Mitch Rein as depth and Ken Sio. They also signed Oldfield, not big money but money all the same. They extended and upgraded 3/4 of their squad and haven't shed a single player of significance. Whoever is looking after the cap at the foot of the mountains should be Bozo's number one target.
Don't forget the addition of Tim Browne and the massive deal for merrin last year too. The upgrades of mansour, Cartwright and Cleary.

Josh Addo Carr is probably the hottest young winger going around in my opinion. Was totally blown away by his speed at the 9s. Good old fashioned winger with speed to score tries out wide. Reminds me off Robbo.

Yeah sign Sio, we need another winger don't we? We could have a team wingers, no need for any forwards or centres!

Other than Uate and Taufua (who might be leaving) who else do we have?
Williame, Parker, Wright, Wright are all reserve grade quality imo. We do need another winger imo for next year.

Josh Addo Carr is probably the hottest young winger going around in my opinion. Was totally blown away by his speed at the 9s. Good old fashioned winger with speed to score tries out wide. Reminds me off Robbo.

if he can get over his 'tude .. I agree he has the potential to be a rep winger

Just my opinion but I think its a little early to write Parker off as a reserve grader. He hasn't let anyone down when he's been called upon to do a job.
I hope you are right but he is still pretty fresh. 20 years old? For mine he is great back up but maybe a year or two away from first grade material. Until then we need to sign someone.

Other than Uate and Taufua (who might be leaving) who else do we have?
Williame, Parker, Wright, Wright are all reserve grade quality imo. We do need another winger imo for next year.

Obviously the club don't think they're reserve graders, that's why they have been signed. If Matai has to retire then we are in need of a quality centre and we need another quality backrower or prop.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11