• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dankseagles

Reserve Grader
Ken Sio looks to be eyeing a return to the NRL. Might be worth if the price is right. Definitely worth considering. What do you all think?

Don't think he has signed the bottom line at the Panthers just yet...

At least Uate isn't injury prone from memory. Like Moga etc. But has developed a habit of playing NSW cup over first grade!

Off to Penrith, Gus utilising his salary cap managing skills from Sydney City.
Surelllllly not..they could field 3 teams with outside backs ffs. Somethings gotta give there surely - already they're gonna have very good players playing in the reggies..Send some to us Gus!!!

Surelllllly not..they could field 3 teams with outside backs ffs. Somethings gotta give there surely - already they're gonna have very good players playing in the reggies..Send some to us Gus!!!

Who have they got?
Blake, Hiku, Whare, Mansour, DWZ?

Would love us to sign Waqa Blake. Guy is a gun. Blake and Walker in the centres would be ideal. Oh and wouldn't mind DWZ playing on the wing!

• 🏆
Reactions: R3
Off to Penrith, Gus utilising his salary cap managing skills from Sydney City.
Yep its getting ridiculous now. They signed Grevshmuhl mid season, added Hardaker as a fill in last year, Tamou on $800 000 a season and have lost no one. Now there's talk about them picking up Mitch Rein as depth and Ken Sio. They also signed Oldfield, not big money but money all the same. They extended and upgraded 3/4 of their squad and haven't shed a single player of significance. Whoever is looking after the cap at the foot of the mountains should be Bozo's number one target.

and have lost no one.

They have lost Matagi to us, and Hardaker has moved on I presume. Also they cut Meoward, Seggy and Elijah Taylor part way through this year. I think both Jennings boys are out of there next year too. So they have a little bit of scope to be in the market.

Anyway, Ken Sio isn't someone I'd be wanting to throw a lot of cash at.

Last edited:
They have lost Matagi to us, and Hardaker has moved on I presume. Also they cut Meoward, Seggy and Elijah Taylor part way through this year. I think both Jennings boys are out of there next year too. So they have a little bit of scope to be in the market.

Anyway, Ken Sio isn't someone I'd be wanting to throw a lot of cash at.

Will Smith and Ben Garcia too, not on big coin but if you are going to throw in Sio and Oldfield who are likely on second tier contracts then may as well throw in Smith and Garcia

From what I hear Rein will be a long way under the 400k he wanted at the dragons too

My pet hate is that when any team signs a player everyone blows up about the cap (others fans to us too) because nobody has any idea

Is Tamou backended?
Are Panthers picking up some of Sowards tab?
Are Souths paying some of Grevshmuls way?
How much of Moylans wage is marques allowance?
How much of Peachey's resigning is TPA's
Were the Jennings kids in the top 25 or not?
Panthers still paying Taylor?
Did Cleary have performance related bonuses that carry over to the years cap?
Wallace signed a down graded contract.....how much was it downgraded?

Last edited:
Who have they got?
Blake, Hiku, Whare, Mansour, DWZ?

Would love us to sign Waqa Blake. Guy is a gun. Blake and Walker in the centres would be ideal. Oh and wouldn't mind DWZ playing on the wing!

I love Waqa Blake's athleticism and speed combined with his defensive reads. I was blown away by how well he read the numbers in defence this year. I swear he's tripled his speed and acceleration over the last 2 seasons, Very underrated.
He was on my Wishlist with Josh Ado-Carr in 2016 :(

I'm sure they still have a Jennings or two coming through.

Robert Jennings signed with parra for 2 seasons joining him back up with Michael but George Jennings will remain a panther. I can't recall which is which but I think Robert is the faster, elusive, younger more talented one. George is more of a power based centre but still pretty quick too (might have the names mixed up).
Maybe a young Jennings/Matautia battler would have been a cheaper and wiser signing than Uate.
I still hope we unearth a big 'afl type/kick to the corner' winger in the Daniel Tupou/John Falou mould..
Uate and Jorge can't jump @:eek:
The knights ex-afl player Cory Denis's that debuted this year would have been a worthy gamble for the right price.. Sure he struggled to crack a regular spot in the wooden spooners backline but so did Uate.. o_O:speechless:

Robert Jennings signed with parra for 2 seasons joining him back up with Michael but George Jennings will remain a panther. I can't recall which is which but I think Robert is the faster, elusive, younger more talented one. George is more of a power based centre but still pretty quick too (might have the names mixed up).
Maybe a young Jennings/Matautia battler would have been a cheaper and wiser signing than Uate.
I still hope we unearth a big 'afl type/kick to the corner' winger in the Daniel Tupou/John Falou mould..
Uate and Jorge can't jump @:eek:
The knights ex-afl player Cory Denis's that debuted this year would have been a worthy gamble for the right price.. Sure he struggled to crack a regular spot in the wooden spooners backline but so did Uate.. o_O:speechless:
George to Parra

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/e65634afb4cff9deb0539f704f32e5b7

Robert to Rabbitohs

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...s/news-story/6ff397ed35f17972438a01f2804a0e8b

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8