Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Kelma had a huge game against the Roosters. That was the best game I have seen him play. He should keep wearing that head gear. If he maintains that level of effort and performance we certainly have a great backrow combination.
Yep. Finally everything we hoped he'd be!

800 posts here and most of them scathing about the young bloke, must be a lot of posters astonished by his form yesterday!
Played well yesterday, however form until now has been pretty underwhelming. Need to see consistency from him now, so I’m expecting a strong showing v cowboys. And he’ll be up against Nanai so will be a good challenge.

Played well yesterday, however form until now has been pretty underwhelming. Need to see consistency from him now, so I’m expecting a strong showing v cowboys. And he’ll be up against Nanai so will be a good challenge.
*Sunday not yesterday 😂

Played with plenty of vigor against the Roosters . Just hope that he can avoid those defensive lapses at critical times when seemingly a bit fatigued in future games .
Manly i think had something like 56 % possession against the Roosters so obviously can not expect that advantage in the majority of games
Much better signs on Sunday however and repaid the selectors faith with a real good effort ,
Need that same form level going forward to really help Manly "s finals chances and again to hopefully avoid those previous or occasional defensive switch offs

Kelma had a huge game against the Roosters. That was the best game I have seen him play. He should keep wearing that head gear. If he maintains that level of effort and performance we certainly have a great backrow combination.

He has always been an excellent ball runner with great hands.

It's is pos lazy defence that is his downfall. Manly having 59% possession meant he didn't have to do much defense v the Roosters.

Let's see how he goes when he has to defend.

Obviously a back row of Ben T, Ola And Schuster is probably going to take shape in the next couple of years.

KT probably read the room with the Schuster re-signing, -

but more likely than the assumptions of a forty three year old bloke with two new knees, who has spent way too much time here today and not enough marking year 9 poetry assignments😩 -

Kelma is just a professional athlete and wants to cement a career. But he was very strong and I'm not sure what coin he's on but he was bought, before the season really got going in 2022 as the first post on this thread will show so he wouldn't have cost much.

I think he's a keeper. Add him to the three mentioned above, Condon is capable, Bullemore is busy. Add Aloia and slip Sipley in the side with Woods for depth, you can see why there's no love for Lawton and we can't Keep Keppie (he will be easiest to offload).

Jake's the gel and I think Manly should have a crack at Maclean since there will be Cows wanting upgrades. And how can I forget the prime prop powerhouse Paseka!

See year nine that's alliteration!

Oh and we should stick with Stuckey too😆

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12