Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm reading that part of the deal is a swap with Ballin, so there's a fair bit of work to be done before this happens.

I think we should just sit back and wait before we all start getting a hard on about this.

MB is one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet, sad that he'd have to end his career at another club but that's business these days.

My issue with Taupau is his work rate; he goes missing in matches. However, when he is at his best, he is so destructive...we need a psycho in our team and he fits the bill. I really hope we snare him.

My issue with Taupau is his work rate; he goes missing in matches. However, when he is at his best, he is so destructive...we need a psycho in our team and he fits the bill. I really hope we snare him.

We have plenty of workers so that is not a big issue for me

This is all speculation but a definite yes for tapau.

Assuming barret and bozo get the best out of him, he is the go forward we need.

I know consistency is an issue, but there have been times over the last two seasons when Tapau - for both the Tigers and New Zealand - has been up there with the most damaging forwards in the game. If he can produce that kind of form for us, he'll be a more than welcome addition.

I'm reading that part of the deal is a swap with Ballin, so there's a fair bit of work to be done before this happens.

I think we should just sit back and wait before we all start getting a hard on about this.

MB is one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet, sad that he'd have to end his career at another club but that's business these days.
As I mentioned in the other related post, the deal seems rather strange when you think the tigers are willing to take on a veteran hooker coming off a serious injury from which he won't return until mid next year compounded with the fact Farah more than likely will dig his heels in and not leave remembering he has a heavy back ended contract.

As I mentioned in the other related post, the deal seems rather strange when you think the tigers are willing to take on a veteran hooker coming off a serious injury from which he won't return until mid next year compounded with the fact Farah more than likely will dig his heels in and not leave remembering he has a heavy back ended contract.

Well their coach did try to get rid of Farah by saying that he would be played in reserve grade and now he has to follow through on it.

Well their coach did try to get rid of Farah by saying that he would be played in reserve grade and now he has to follow through on it.
Yes he did but illogical and unjustifiable to play a state of origin hooker in state cup irrespective of the political pulling power Farah may have from the fan base if not within the club.

Although there is a clause within a player contract which states they must play a certain number of first grade games to qualify for full compensation which may otherwise permit a club from terminating ta player's contract if they don't. I think this is the clause in Balin's contract. Whether this is common I don't know but could be the option the tigers may use against Farah. As to whether he would be paid his full entitlement, which would at least include representative payments, would be interesting.

Meh sick of hearing such speculation.
The recruitment so far has been so crap and none of the big names have come through, so I won't believe a bit of it until pen is on paper.
NYEagle

Yes he did but illogical and unjustifiable to play a state of origin hooker in state cup irrespective of the political pulling power Farah may have from the fan base if not within the club.

Although there is a clause within a player contract which states they must play a certain number of first grade games to qualify for full compensation which may otherwise permit a club from terminating ta player's contract if they don't. I think this is the clause in Balin's contract. Whether this is common I don't know but could be the option the tigers may use against Farah. As to whether he would be paid his full entitlement, which would at least include representative payments, would be interesting.

I agree it would be a silly thing to do, but some people would still do it. And I think Jason Taylor is one of those people who would.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8