Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.jpeg
LOL

Last edited:
Club in trouble as favorite is treated badly, young stars holding off on new contracts and arguably their best forward leaves...what do you do i wonder?

It's obvious the guy is supremely confident but that's what makes him the player he is....he won't go hiding when the challenge meets him. I don't give a flying **** what he calls himself, as long as he tramples over the opposition.

These days sportspeople like to think of themselves as 'brands'. If you are lucky, clever and good enough to have your own moniker ie The Shark, The Hayne Plane, the Lyon King ... then their salary end endorsements rise. Unfortunately, some players don;t live up to their nicknames, such as T-Rex.
I'm happy to buy into Kapow and I'm sure every Manly fan will be yelling it out when he steamrolls opposition players

We must get maroon and white Team Kapow signs made for next year.:p Especially for Tigpies matches.

Can't wait to see the bone crunching hits of the corn-rowed trio; 'unleash the Mattai', 'Gorge T' and 'Marty Kapow'

'Shoulders'! 'T-bones' ! 'Kapow'!

I look forward to seeing these three compete for biggest hit every game!

Can't wait to see the bone crunching hits of the corn-rowed trio; 'unleash the Mattai', 'Gorge T' and 'Marty Kapow'

'Shoulders'! 'T-bones' ! 'Kapow'!

I look forward to seeing these three compete for biggest hit every game!
It's no contest.

It's always going to Matai. He has the best technique. I remember last season when we played the Tigers, he smashed Taupau with a bone rattler.

It's no contest.

It's always going to Matai. He has the best technique. I remember last season when we played the Tigers, he smashed Taupau with a bone rattler.

I agree he's definitely the best but I love it when he motivates Jorge to follow it up and I'm sure it will be fun watching Marty join in too!

Yeah I agree, thought exactly the same when I read that.

I do understand that he is best when fresh and is about strength and power to cause damage, so if 40 is all we can get it wo t end the world. Our other forwards can play big minutes and actually thrive when they do so we should be right.

Kapow is settling into the team nicely. 80 minutes, high involvement in defence and attack, and some quick play the balls. The only thing I would like to see more of is our halves finding ways to put him 1 on 1. Running at speed he isn't getting stopped! Especially with his fend. I wouldn't even mind Kapow playing on the other side of the park and being used the way cherry is trying to use Symonds. big strong and fast, close to the line he should be our x-factor

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4