JARRYD HAYNE SIGNS WITH THE TITANS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can not see Hayne improving the Titans, especially this year. Look at the players they have lost or out injured. They are in the position they are in because they are playing as a close knit team. The sum of the team is greater then the sum of the individuals (something like that). Hayne is there, well this year at least as a marketing tool. His presence could even have a detrimental affect on the team. Paying big money to one player can have a negative affect on a team.

Great Headline!!! It is the Goldie after all.

Attachments

• hayne.jpg
    hayne.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 30
I can not see Hayne improving the Titans, especially this year. Look at the players they have lost or out injured. They are in the position they are in because they are playing as a close knit team. The sum of the team is greater then the sum of the individuals (something like that). Hayne is there, well this year at least as a marketing tool. His presence could even have a detrimental affect on the team. Paying big money to one player can have a negative affect on a team.
Has it been reported how much he's being paid this year? All I've read is $2.4-M for the next two seasons.
I gagged when I heard his reason for joining the Tits: "I just want to play footy". So if he loves Doesn'tmatta so much why not play for them for the rest of the season?

So I was travelling all day yesterday so couldn't really react to the news, I haven't read the whole thread but two things just strike me as amazing.

1 - How bad can the Eels be to completely and utterly stuff things up so badly? I mean even after apparently cleaning up the mess there, things have just gotten worse, they release foran in a clear attempt to clear the cap space for Hayne, then forget to even put an offer in, what absolute rubbish, this could really be the absolute death of that club, to mismanage things so badly for so long and to then further mismanage things is just inconceivable, I just can't see any player ever wanting to get tied up with that mess again, surely they are either going to have to throw a shed load of money and pay overs or they are going to just hire fringe first graders at best, this is going to take 5 - 10 years to get rid of the stink!

2 - Funny how a club that is actually bankrupt and owing millions to many can suddenly buy Hayne, now that they are an NRL owned club!

I hope for the NSW Origin side's sake that he recaptures his old form by the beginning of next year.
Doesn't matter, Daley should pick him no matter how bad Hayne's form is. Hayne deserves to be given a red carpet saloon ride into any team he wants, and his position of choice, for life. Everybody loves him because he is a wonderful wonderful man.

Dalai refuted Hayne's claim of no offer.

Parra offered 800k and his manager said it's not in the ball park of the Titans.:yen:

Would be hilarious if he does a hammie on the weekend. Hayne hasn't played any contact sport for 2 years @:cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6