JARRYD HAYNE SIGNS WITH THE TITANS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't believe all the "experts" including Tallis,Kent & Ikin, who bagged DCE for changing his mind on Titans move are not criticising Hayne for changing his mind about only ever playing for Eels. Typical anti-Manly behaviour.

Well, in Tallis' case, his particular brand of hypocrisy is as much 'pro-Titans' as it is 'anti-Manly'. It's all good as long as it benefits the club he works for!

Can't believe all the "experts" including Tallis,Kent & Ikin, who bagged DCE for changing his mind on Titans move are not criticising Hayne for changing his mind about only ever playing for Eels. Typical anti-Manly behaviour.
In fairness to Hayne he didn't actually sign a contract with Parra like DCE did with Titans. This wasn't a backflip, it never got that far.

In fairness to Hayne he didn't actually sign a contract with Parra like DCE did with Titans. This wasn't a backflip, it never got that far.
Hayne just walked out on his registered contracts with the Eels then with SF49 :nod:

Chez exercised his Round 13 option to not register a new contract. He never had a registered NRL contract with the Titans, just an option. This simple fact is always overlooked :wondering:

Last edited:
Gordon Tallis is a hypocritical PoS.

Ever since last year he's been on DCE's case because he backflipped on the Tits to remain at Manly. Now Hayne has (supposedly) turned his back on doesn't-matta to join the Tits, but that's ok because it benefits the club Tallis is currently with.

And all this from a guy who refused to honour the registered contract that he had with St George in 1996 because they wouldn't release him to join Brisbane.

Yeah but he was NSW's best player most of those years.

The point is that even if he returned to his best form, he did not and will not single-handedly win State of Origin for NSW. He has spent most of his origin career on the wing.

I hope the selectors don't make the mistake of including him just for old times' sake.

The point is that even if he returned to his best form, he did not and will not single-handedly win State of Origin for NSW. He has spent most of his origin career on the wing.

I hope the selectors don't make the mistake of including him just for old times' sake.

Yes he should only be there if his form merits it.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

I played for Parramatta because I was blessed..

I played for the 49ers because I have a god given talent.

I missed out on the Olympics because it was not my creators plan for me..

I signed for the Titans for an extra 400k..

Jaryd Hayne

channel neins haynecam
11036148.jpg

Cannot believe that Fox presume everyone is so excited and happy about Hayne returning to the NRL. He turns his back on his club and goes to NFL where he fails and then he tries his hand at Rugby and he fails. So after failing he comes back to NRL to the highest bidder. Doubt even the most ardent Parra supporter would want to watch this traitor. And as a Eagles supporter I have no interest in this creep - all the fuss has made me hope the Warriors win.

He did some good things, but throwing an intercept pass at a crucial time was pretty funny as it was a key factor in his team losing.

what do you expect from the the hayne hard ons

It's incredible that over 25,000 people came to see this match due to Hayne's presence. Astounding really. Goes to show that self promotion leads to media promotion which results in huge hype. The Titans have been in the league since 2007 and it takes a guy that quits Nrl, fails experiments with Nfl and Olympic Rugby then returns to Nrl to the highest bidder, to bring them a capacity crowd. The media power in this is huge.
Titans v eels at Cbus will be interesting when it happens. The eels fans will be hilarious.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8