Jared Kennedy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kennedy can play second row and can fill in at centre . Looks a better option on the bench than Brown . With all the new recruits that we have, unless Brown can show a dramatic reverse of the form from 2016 he wont be in our top 17 IMO .

Kennedy can play second row and can fill in at centre . Looks a better option on the bench than Brown . With all the new recruits that we have, unless Brown can show a dramatic reverse of the form from 2016 he wont be in our top 17 IMO .

Mate like Myles, one of the first chosen !!

It's just the way it is, get used to it!!

Mate like Myles, one of the first chosen !!

It's just the way it is, get used to it!!
Some how if we are injury free with plenty of player options available and the new kids on the block keep knocking on our top 17 door then Barrett will have no option but to do what is best for the team because he knows that this year is vital for his career

Some how if we are injury free with plenty of player options available and the new kids on the block keep knocking on our top 17 door then Barrett will have no option but to do what is best for the team because he knows that this year is vital for his career

I'm with you buddy don't worry and hope you are right BUT it might depend on what King Bonza wants as opposed to Twenty.

Interesting, as I said above not Blacktown but MWSE.

Couldn't afford James Graham due to Skivvy / Snake so a budget forward to tide us over until 2018.

He could surprise us. He was sitting behind one the best packs in the NRL at the raiders, so wasn't going to get much game time.

He isnt a rep player, but he is a promising forward.

Happy to have him on board, but personally, I will be stunned if he plays any first grade (unless we have a bad injury run).

Hope he kills it though.

Raiders are doing fine. Scott Sorensen would have been my pick of the Mounties backrowers "only having watch the NSWC final". There is some suggestion Raiders have promoted Sorensen to the NRL list. But don't forget Dave Taylor may also need a place in the raiders top 25 as well, they aren't short of backrowers. In any event Let's hope someone else's trash, is another clubs treasure. It's amazing what an opportunity can do and Kennedy has been impressing NSW residents selectors and played NRL as well. If this is a second tier signing, it's not a good one, it's great.

Last edited:
Is it me, or does Addin Fanua-Blake look much, much trimmer - even in the face?

Photo on Instagram had couple of the Manly boys after training, AFB was one who had his shirt off, I am happily married however can inform he is in good knick this year esp for a big man.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8