Jakes interview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They are a Godsend to our club. I hope Ben continues this form.
Just has to improve his defensive reads. Got caught out badly last week and again today if not for the Hastings forward pass which was a dubious call.

As others have said absolute godsend for our club. Also noticed on TV how Big Ben looked on his first hit up into the tigers line. And then when standing next to Jake and Tom. He still seems like a pup growing into his body. Much like my male Ridgeback was at about 12mths - and he’s a solid specimen now! I’m hoping Ben turns out to be a hybrid of Tom and Jake. I think he can get there! The defensive reads will improve with experience as well. Kids still learning.

As others have said absolute godsend for our club. Also noticed on TV how Big Ben looked on his first hit up into the tigers line. And then when standing next to Jake and Tom. He still seems like a pup growing into his body. Much like my male Ridgeback was at about 12mths - and he’s a solid specimen now! I’m hoping Ben turns out to be a hybrid of Tom and Jake. I think he can get there! The defensive reads will improve with experience as well. Kids still learning.
Ben has hardly played the last 2 seasons so the likely extended stay in firsts will do wonders for his development. I think the signs were there yesterday that he is going to make it 🤞. Given he was selected ahead of Ron Jeremy this week one would hope that he will continue to fill in for Parker until his return.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8