It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
It will be announced negotiations have fallen through with des as the penns won’t be funding money to help him out.You’ve heard it here.Ps we’ll be going to Perth trust me.

Deal is done, was done 2 weeks ago. Just waiting to sort Barrett rubbish, Can't officially announce a new coach when "Sexy Fingers" Barrett won't leave without his full payout. Barrett has no place to go and has nothing to lose hence why he is holding out, otherwise it would have been announced 2 weeks ago. Worst kept secret in footy.

0B47319B-0D86-46F7-A367-F51D753ECCD1.jpeg
It was for Kieran Foran's wedding.

Hey Talons, that would have been Foran’s wedding he was attending. The Stewart bros and Watmough were there too apparently. Not sure that Cherry got an invite but he was busy anyway!
Thanks Bradza, didn't see those boys just the man himself. Anyway will be good when the announcement is made.

Plenty of wankers with big post counts on here (general comment only) Unfortunately it makes some feel “more special” and more reputable.
All good - as I said I will always be respectful but I certainly wont be chided by anyone for having that respectful opinion. I know fans think they know it all - I might be one who acknowledges I know nothing - other than having a considered opinion which I make to offer maybe an alternate view. I will never debate my view or opinion because debating never gets anyone anywhere - just results in arguments and generally people being aggressive and abusive on here. So I just offer my view - for what it is worth. No more - no less!

All good - as I said I will always be respectful but I certainly wont be chided by anyone for having that respectful opinion. I know fans think they know it all - I might be one who acknowledges I know nothing - other than having a considered opinion which I make to offer maybe an alternate view. I will never debate my view or opinion because debating never gets anyone anywhere - just results in arguments and generally people being aggressive and abusive on here. So I just offer my view - for what it is worth. No more - no less!
If you do not mind me asking , Which i st grade Brisbane club [ club 's ? ] did you play for in your footy career there. Pre Bronco "s days i presume .

On a personal note, I’m now officially running on old legs.

My 15 year old son just comprehensively whipped me over 100m. He won by about 30m, which is insane.

I think Shane its the way you debate, that determines its value. If it gets personal, its a waste of time. But if it sticks to the issue, debating can be effective because it challenges your perspective on things and opens your mind to other points of view. Having your opinion challenged (not aggressively or personally but based on evidence available) assists us all in refining our points of view.

For example its the principle behind peer assessment in scientific proposals and is a necessary tool to ensure that what is being proposed can be sufficiently validated. I like to 'debate' an issue because that's how I learn to develop a richer opinion.

There are no absolutes (except maybe in mathematics) so all knowledge is incremental and based on considering other points of view and having your own opinion challenged. You shouldn't fear being challenged. Rather thrive in it to learn more.

But then that's just my opinion. Please challenge it.

On a personal note, I’m now officially running on old legs.

My 15 year old son just comprehensively whipped me over 100m. He won by about 30m, which is insane.
When my first girl was a little kid, young but too old to pretend to, she always wanted to race me. I always told her no, because in truth I would smash her. But I told her that when she'd reach 13/14 it would be the other way around and she would smash me. Which of course happened.
The circle of life.
Simba becomes king!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8