It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
My view is DCE and Jake were told some time back that Carty will be the coach and that their outspoken support is towing the company line and a PR stunt for the owners to say it was important for the leadership group to be involved and the ultimate decision included appointing someone that has the respect of the players.

Other than that, I decided years ago not stress about things that were out of my control.

i hope it isnt des, he coaches boring football and did nothing at the dogs but get them in to the same trouble we were in when he walked out on us. Toovey for coach, des assistant coach and allowed nowhere near the playing roster. Matt Ballin as fitness and conditioning trainer

Taylor gone baby gone out of the race
Cartwright Des or 2V’s are the choices I think it will come down to

Bill I have a question . How come the players love Carty and the fans dont ? What do the players see that we dont see ?

I don't know Bozo, I have worked for and employed some really great 2IC's, some went onto leadership roles where they flourished while others when in a leadership position shat the bed as they couldn't evolve from the nice person everyone loved to being able to lead.

If he gets the gig, I wonder if Cartwrong will sink or swim?

This place will explode if that’s the choice, literally blow up!!
This place exploded when Toovey got shafted It will again explode when Carty is appointed . If Carty takes us down to the spoon there will be another explosion .
Experience has taught me that there can be so many explosions before the whole place completely implodes .

No Maguire sadly - lets hope it is Henry! I would love to see Tooves I really would but I just can't see them going back. Think we need to be pragmatic - it has to be either Carty or Henry. I really thought they had Maguire in the bag.

After reading this thread and the one about the members meeting I would be stoked if it was Des, Tooves or preferably both, backed up by Matty or Donny.
But just don't let Des near the $$$ bag.
Tooves would be perfect for handling that side of things.
And let's hope they get rid of the dud that's still hanging in for a dollar asap...

I don't know Bozo, I have worked for and employed some really great 2IC's, some went onto leadership roles where they flourished while others when in a leadership position shat the bed as they couldn't evolve from the nice person everyone loved to being able to lead.

If he gets the gig, I wonder if Cartwrong will sink or swim?
Well he was hardly Ian Thorpe when he swam with the gold coast so sink would be my estimate.
But I would give him my support for half a year but if we are just treading water then we've gone nowhere and wasted time again.
Get a proven coach who can manage the squad.

If Cartwright is coach

giphy.gif

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8