It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
What other joint lets the staff appoin the boss? The players need to Shut the FU........
True, but the players are constantly asked and they naturally support the coach that Manly told them would be there Nov 1st @:cool:

Chez has no issues with Henry at all and Cox just continues to stalk him and spew negative theories :swear:

If I was a Manly player (and not a passionate supporter like I am), I would walk out of this club. It's beyond a joke. It almost doesn't matter who they appoint now.... this whole process is out of control and completely not good enough. Because I'm a fan, I will support the club through thick and thin, but if I was a player, I'd walk into the Scott Penn's office and tell him to stick it.

Was he one of the crew that sleeps in the sheds down on the beach?
Lol. The Brookie hobo has moved from the grandstand to the beach. Hair growing all white and looking like Santa.
I hope Santa delivers us a good coach

I want to punch someone in the face. This is becoming a joke. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Here you go... Take your pick

images (5).jpeg

images (6).jpeg

unnamed (2).jpg

images (7).jpeg
images (8).jpeg

Club would have to be telling players to say they want CartWrong yeah? I can't say it sends a very professional message of our club no matter who is behind it.

True, but the players are constantly asked and they naturally support the coach that Manly told them would be there Nov 1st @:cool:

Chez has no issues with Henry at all and Cox just continues to stalk him and spew negative theories :swear:
Only issue DCE has with Henry is that Neil isn’t managed by DCE’s manager,like Cartwright is

If I was a Manly player (and not a passionate supporter like I am), I would walk out of this club. It's beyond a joke. It almost doesn't matter who they appoint now.... this whole process is out of control and completely not good enough. Because I'm a fan, I will support the club through thick and thin, but if I was a player, I'd walk into the Scott Penn's office and tell him to stick it.
They have contracts earning a lot more money than me and probably the majority of us Silvertails. I really don't know how emotionally affected they'd be in comparison to us fans? I know when I worked contracts I was just fricken happy I had one and pay was guaranteed.
But the Penn's need to get their act together and just bloody tell us. If it's a shyte one, we can deal and move on...or not. A good one, we can celebrate. I can't understand the reasoning behind the smoke and mirrors unless no-one is actually signed?
Frustrating.

Bill I have a question . How come the players love Carty and the fans dont ? What do the players see that we dont see ?
Baz and Carty are apparently a 'friend' type of coach, so no doubt they all would've formed friend connections with players and that lets that friendship hide the fact that everyone involved in the club is useless at the moment.

Only issue DCE has with Henry is that Neil isn’t managed by DCE’s manager,like Cartwright is
The deal that Chez has can't be matched by any Club other than Broncos who need a halfback.

Henry is just another applicant and Manly will be trashed in the media till Penn makes a decision about the coach.:confused:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10