It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Nah sorry that’s an uneducated statement I’m sorry.

There are scams. But there are some out there that are out there it genuinely help people. The yo yoing of weight off and weight on is all
About the individual not the service. As someone who has battled with weigh my entire life.
What is your opinion of weight watchers Cameron? Have you dealt with them personally. I haven't personally, but friends have told me they are a good organisaton.

#shhhhhhh Its called a No Carty Party
giphy.gif
Love this. What passion this great man has!

The weight loss industry is no scam . It is just like any other health and fitness programe . It is up to the person to have the discipline to follow it through and the results will follow . At the gym not all guys get great results because not all guys have the discipline to train hard on a regular basis and eat healthy on a regular basis .
To get results for life you have to make your health and fitness a lifetime choice and habit . It is not easy as there are distractions and temptations so unless you are focused then your fcked to put is bluntly . It is all up to us . No excuses . As we know excuses don't get results .
Can we get another shot of your gym physique Bozo.

Surely the Penns haven't asked Barrett to stay another year. That only means two things. Either they are stupid beyond the pale or they give a **** about how Manly go next year. Either way they need to be kicked in the a... Really Penns if that is what you have done you are not Sea Eagle supporters, you are just greedy takers looking to make a buck. I hope I'm very wrong.

You're right about one thing Bozo. Its about the ELF programme...ie Eat Less Food. I've been attending a gym for over 3 years and do at least one hour heavy duty cardio and weights daily 3-5 days weekly. Its had minimal effect on my weight, though I'm far fitter, more flexible etc. Gyms don't lose you weight. Eating less food does.
Our cravings are a real challenge and I can speak for my self . What works for me and the advice I share with others is that we don't bring things we should not eat from shopping and store them in our kitchen cupboards or fridge as the temptation would be to great
What we don't have at home to eat or drink we wont consume t . Simple strategy but it works and helps us get into a healthy habit .
A change of habit leads us to a change of life . It is not easy but the good news that it is not impossible either .

You're right about one thing Bozo. Its about the ELF programme...ie Eat Less Food. I've been attending a gym for over 3 years and do at least one hour heavy duty cardio and weights daily 3-5 days weekly. Its had minimal effect on my weight, though I'm far fitter, more flexible etc. Gyms don't lose you weight. Eating less food does.

People need to think about fat loss, not weight loss.

If you're going to the Gym then there is a very good chance you won't lose any weight. That's the whole point of it though. The idea of a gym program is to lose fat, not weight. You will trim up and possibly even put on some lean muscle mass.

If you want to run 10k everyday and eat nothing but shakes you will lose weight. But that will include Fat and Lean muscle mass. You can not put on muscle without feeding your body the right foods.

Most of the fitness/nutrition industry is a scam. If you really need to spend money, pay a PT if you don't know how to train and see a nutritionist if you don"t know what to eat.

Bottom line, If you are not at a healthy weight, You need to consume less calories than your body uses a day for energy.

Calorie ****ing Deficit -------> Eat more good food and move more. Seriously, Online PT's and people trying to sell shakes online charge a ridiculous amount for that info.

If you're going to the Gym then there is a very good chance you won't lose any weight. That's the whole point of it though. The idea of a gym program is to lose fat, not weight. You will trim up and possibly even put on some lean muscle mass.

If you want to run 10k everyday and eat nothing but shakes you will lose weight. But that will include Fat and Lean muscle mass. You can not put on muscle without feeding your body the right foods.

Most of the fitness/nutrition industry is a scam. If you really need to spend money, pay a PT if you don't know how to train and see a nutritionist if you don"t know what to eat.

Bottom line, If you are not at a healthy weight, You need to consume less calories than your body uses a day for energy.

Calorie ****ing Deficit -------> Eat more good food and move more. Seriously, Online PT's and people trying to sell shakes online charge a ridiculous amount for that info.
Are you saying that muscle weighs more then fat?

The longer this circus keeps going the more likely Des and or 2v's are in the mix. Why? Negotiating the return of either (or both) would not be straight forward in the ways each left the club. If I were them, I also would be wanting Barrett no where near the club in any capacity so there is that legal crap also happening.

I also think Macguire is till in the mix after biting the journalists head off in yesterdays press conference. Maybe the club wanted him to start now but as he stated, his passion is to complete the test series as NZ Coach so negotiations may continue after.

The others; if Cartwrong, Henry or Taylor were actually still being considered now, I doubt the negotiations wouldn't have been concluded quickly as all them would be pretty much wanting the job. I suspect none of these 3 are in the mix.

Woah there boy! Woah!!!!!!
Free weight loss advice? What are you thinking?
The Penns will be onto Dan with a non compete clause before you can say "lay off the cheeseburgers"!

Here we go @Mark from Brisbane #next week
I spoke to the club today to put a hold on my auto members renewal ( 3 between my kids and I) Had a very pleasant lady on the line and she ask me why. I told her I am waiting to see who and when will the new coach be announced. Her response was " I can't tell you who it is but as a Manly supporter I'll be very happy when it's announced next week"
I must admit after talking to the young lady I'm very optimistic about our new coaching staff.

I spoke to the club today to put a hold on my auto members renewal ( 3 between my kids and I) Had a very pleasant lady on the line and she ask me why. I told her I am waiting to see who and when will the new coach be announced. Her response was " I can't tell you who it is but as a Manly supporter I'll be very happy when it's announced next week"
I must admit after talking to the young lady I'm very optimistic about our new coaching staff.

C'mon on down JT

Des?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8