It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
The only thing certain. Is the longer Penn takes to make a decision. The stupidity surrounding he and his club just grows.

Imagine if the3 top liners Penn is going through a process with, after deciding Madge is too demanding are Cartwright, Henry & Taylor.

Wow what a results driven business this Penn Manly sinking ship has become.

#ToovsUR2good4thisPENNmadnessMATE

The only thing certain. Is the longer Penn takes to make a decision. The stupidity surrounding he and his club just grows.

Imagine if the3 top liners Penn is going through a process with, after deciding Madge is too demanding are Cartwright, Henry & Taylor.

Wow what a results driven business this Penn Manly sinking ship has become.

#ToovsUR2good4thisPENNmadnessMATE

Does the Penn family also base their efforts on this results driven business, or are they exempt from this standard?

Is Penn that stupid Jason Taylor makes Carty look like Craig Bellamy or at the very least a Nathan Cleary like level coach
Why would we want Barrett to stay ,we have already made sounds and moves to move him on and replace him?
These “journalists “ just make this shyte up as they go along quite disgustingly they get paid for peddling lies.
Its Rick Penn that has made all the money and done sll the negotiations and hard work that entails ,his hapless son won the lottery to be the lucky sperm ,he seems totally devoid of any semblance of common sense or reading the mood of the crowd and bereft of any discernable skill other than to sign the name Penn on a few bills
Unbelievable come on Scott pls hose down the Taylor rumour and get off the bench make the 1 single decision that may erase all the bad ones you have inflicted on the club and get Hasler or Toovey or both , it is the only decision to make for the future of the club that you have invested in.
Please make that decision

Fox sports reporting that Barrett has knocked back an approach from the club to continue until the end of 2019... if true, would show him to be a little snake who deceived the playing group and bring an end to the debate about what a great bloke he is for sticking it to the Penn’s. If the man had a shred of integrity, he’d walk away, not activate a 12 month notice clause so that it comes into effect halfway through next season.

Fox sports reporting that Barrett has knocked back an approach from the club to continue until the end of 2019... if true, would show him to be a little snake who deceived the playing group and bring an end to the debate about what a great bloke he is for sticking it to the Penn’s. If the man had a shred of integrity, he’d walk away, not activate a 12 month notice clause so that it comes into effect halfway through next season.
He’s a dog

These “journalists “ just make this shyte up as they go along quite disgustingly they get paid for peddling lies.
Its Rick Penn that has made all the money and done sll the negotiations and hard work that entails ,his hapless son won the lottery to be the lucky sperm ,he seems totally devoid of any semblance of common sense or reading the mood of the crowd and bereft of any discernable skill other than to sign the name Penn on a few bills
And, let's face it, the weight loss industry is just one big scam - a scam that creates its own repeat business from poor, desperate souls.

When you think we can't get any lower we are now begging pretty boy to stay for next season after trashing our club. **** you Penn **** you Gorman both grow a ****ing set and appoint a coach you oxygen thieves. **** me you have had months and it all appears to hard maybe sell the licence to somebody who gives enough of a **** to spend some money.

It certainly lacks any integrity on Barrett's part to extend his contract and then 5 minutes later want to activate this 12 months notice half way through a season.
Stupidity on the part of management for allowing him to have this in his contract. It all seems very intentional to me on Barrett's part.
It also amazes me how committed DCE and the Turbo's remain to Barrett.

It certainly lacks any integrity on Barrett's part to extend his contract and then 5 minutes later want to activate this 12 months notice half way through a season.
Stupidity on the part of management for allowing him to have this in his contract. It all seems very intentional to me on Barrett's part.
It also amazes me how committed DCE and the Turbo's remain to Barrett.
How can anyone not see how grubby that actually is? And how the owners allow the guy to be anywhere the joint is equally as mystifying.

And, let's face it, the weight loss industry is just one big scam - a scam that creates its own repeat business from poor, desperate souls.
Nah sorry that’s an uneducated statement I’m sorry.

There are scams. But there are some out there that are out there it genuinely help people. The yo yoing of weight off and weight on is all
About the individual not the service. As someone who has battled with weigh my entire life.

The weight loss industry is no scam . It is just like any other health and fitness programe . It is up to the person to have the discipline to follow it through and the results will follow . At the gym not all guys get great results because not all guys have the discipline to train hard on a regular basis and eat healthy on a regular basis .
To get results for life you have to make your health and fitness a lifetime choice and habit . It is not easy as there are distractions and temptations so unless you are focused then your fcked to put is bluntly . It is all up to us . No excuses . As we know excuses don't get results .

I know very unnerving their silence.
I just want this rumour to be false , just this one
I seriously would betting on the spoon for us next year if this was case that we do get him.
Yeah the silence is a worry.
On the spoon, I reckon if we get Taylor Coaching we'll be second last, and hopefully the Rorters will get the spoon following a cap investigation and third party brown paper bag payments from Nick

Nah sorry that’s an uneducated statement I’m sorry.

There are scams. But there are some out there that are out there it genuinely help people. The yo yoing of weight off and weight on is all
About the individual not the service. As someone who has battled with weigh my entire life.
You are right .There are scams in every industry .
It is very challenging to battle with weight . It is definitely not an easy thing to overcome but it is not impossible either and this gives all hope that progress can me made . Keep striving feathered friend . I mean that respectfully .
We all face challenges in life, some of us physical others psychological . No one escapes from these challenges through out our life time but we do have the choices to make a difference .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12