Is this the biggest mistake or what?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't see the problem. He's probably on a small wage.

I'm more concerned about whether he has any ability as a coach than about his bad influence on the youngsters. In fact it could be the best thing that ever happened to Hoppa. Either way, he knows the club has gone out on a limb for him and he can't afford to blow it. Rugby league is full of redemption stories, some just take a little longer to redeem themselves.

Apparently it's all about winning with Bozo. Who do you think wound up the John Hopoate Doll, then sent that simpleton out there to rile up the opposition in the first place? Blew up spectacularly against Newcastle in the '97 GF, courtesy of Stupoate giving O'Davis a serve.
O'Davis deserved it, and more. He served 22 weeks for cheating with steroids. That's longer than Hoppa ever got.

I am glad johns back. He's got something to prove and he'll certainly give his critics the finger.

But as a coach? Really? Maybe a doorman at the leagues, or zorba's bodyguard (or the Penns for that matter, to protect them from angry forum members, "be on the lookout for a clown and a guy who looks like Leonard Coen"), but telling teenagers how to play footy. It's like having Don Corleone teach science.
Hey...
Don't be sullying Len's name

O'Davis deserved it, and more. He served 22 weeks for cheating with steroids. That's longer than Hoppa ever got.
No question re: O'D's punishment. However in the context of that game, Hoppa's actions were costly. What O'D did is not the issue here, it's Hopoate's on-field niggling.

Last edited:
Does anyone have an email address that I can send an email to about how disappointed I am that the club would allow this man to be a mentor for these kids.
I loved watching Hoppa as a player but as a role model for future players at our club he is probably the worst person we could have chosen.

Is this the biggest mistake? Easily.

I didn't think that they could stuff things up any more than what they did to Tooves but this move makes us an absolute laughing stock.

And I hear we have a new major sponsor as well, it's a new company with an unusual hashtag that will feature on the front of the jersey in 2016.

#Nepotismisaliveandwell

Not sure what they sell though, **** sandwich's most likely

No question re: O'D's punishment. However in the context of that game, Hoppa's actions were costly. What O'D did is not the issue here, it's Hopoate's on-field niggling.

Without the steroids there is no way druggie OD would have had the fitness/energy to perform/react how he did and get the clive churchill. Absolute disgrace that the title wasn't stripped given 2 of the guys done as drug cheats won them the game.

Without the steroids there is no way druggie OD would have had the fitness/energy to perform/react how he did and get the clive churchill. Absolute disgrace that the title wasn't stripped given 2 of the guys done as drug cheats won them the game.

It's amazing how little a fuss was made of all that. 'Oh well....leave drugcastle with the win.'

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8