Interesting pickups for Workers..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
My understanding is That Steve Hales our ISP coach was an U20's coach at the Eels and has a strong presence in the area and in schools(Patician Brothers).I think he has coached a lot of these guys in the past.Others might know more of his history....

Hi Joe ... do you know when we signed Cody Nelson ... I watched as a young player at Mullumbimby, good honest 100% player small forward but has a turn of speed, good ball player and tackles well. His older brother Chase was desined for big things but had to give away the game he loved because of multiple concussions .... good luck to Cody ... I reckon he got a raw deal at the slimey eels.
he is a good role model also

Trial side named as below - courtesy MWSE
https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2...orkers-team-to-play-newtown-in-intrust-trial/

BLACKTOWN WORKERS SEA EAGLES

1 Honeti Tuha
2 Vai Toutai
3 Jacob Loko
4 John Folau
5 Peter Schuster
6 Veiru Mapesone
7 Kamren Cryer
8 Fred Junior Mauala
9 Joey Lussick
10 Tekina Vailea
11 Tyler Cassel
12 Cody Nelson
13 Tom Amone

Bench (no numbers provided)

Denzil Tonise
Joey Tramontana
Josh Martin
Elia Faatui
Maliko Filino
Leva Li
Viliami Kaveinga
Sukamanu Raki
Jake Pickering
Dom Murphy

Hi Joe ... do you know when we signed Cody Nelson ... I watched as a young player at Mullumbimby, good honest 100% player small forward but has a turn of speed, good ball player and tackles well. His older brother Chase was desined for big things but had to give away the game he loved because of multiple concussions .... good luck to Cody ... I reckon he got a raw deal at the slimey eels.
he is a good role model also
Not sure exactly,but it was mentioned early December that a lot of guys had come across from Wentworthville then,so probably Oct-Nov.Yeah he went alright when he was at the Gold Coast but never got a shot with Eels,to be honest he will need a few injuries to get a look in with us,but if he gets a chance will not let us down(can play centre too).Hopefully gets on the bench at some point in ISP and then it is in his court....I played a few games at Mullumbimby against the Giants in the past(many moons ago),are they still in the revamped competition up there?

Last edited:
Not sure exactly,but it was mentioned early December that a lot of guys had come across from Wentworthville then,so probably Oct-Nov.Yeah he went alright when he was at the Gold Coast but never got a shot with Eels,to be honest he will need a few injuries to get a look in with us,but if he gets a chance will not let us down(can play centre too).Hopefully gets on the bench at some point in ISP and then it is in his court....I played a few games at Mullimbimby against the Giants in the past(many moons ago),are they still in the revamped competition up there?

Yep still a small town team going strong

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12