Important fan day update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Sea Eagles Fan Day | Weather Update

This is a friendly update on the Sea Eagles Fan Day this Saturday. Due to the inclement weather forecast, we have relocated to the Manly Leagues Club.

From 9am to 11am, Sea Eagles Members and supporters will be able to meet the 2020 NRL playing squad and coaching staff at Manly Leagues Club on Saturday, February 8, for the Sea Eagles Fan Day. Entry is free.

There will be an exclusive Members lounge located in the Lyons Den, so don't forget to bring your 2020 Members card!
If you are yet to receive your Membership pack, please visit our friendly Membership staff at the merchandise store at the Manly Leagues Club who will be able to assist with entry to the lounge.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Ok great chance to get a few photos, autographs from players and coaches tomorrow morning!! With all the rain there isn’t much else to do tomorrow morning.

For members the Lyons Den will be members only with Q&As etc!

Who from Silvertails are going? If you want to say hi I am meeting Cuzzo at the Merchandise Store at approximately 10 am

Ok great chance to get a few photos, autographs from players and coaches tomorrow morning!! With all the rain there isn’t much else to do tomorrow morning.

For members the Lyons Den will be members only with Q&As etc!

Who from Silvertails are going? If you want to say hi I am meeting Cuzzo at the Merchandise Store at approximately 10 am

If I were going, I'd get your autograph! :)

Ok it’s me - here is the pic
368881ED-323A-4B21-8455-F97664939788.jpeg

Just back from the fan day at the Leagues Club, the club put on great show for members and fans. The car park was full, the club packed with the Sea Eagles faithful.

Players, staff all very accommodating - Turbo, Jake, DCE were most popular but all we’re getting pics and signing autographs.

Des, Parks and Josh Schuster did a QandA with Cuzzo, merchandise store and members area were doing a roaring trade.
ABD7E5F9-C3C1-40D4-B29C-78B00C0A8541.jpeg
5904A90F-2CD0-49D6-A393-E49B47F03246.jpeg
FF6BA7BF-B95D-4CEE-9511-817ACEAE1D80.jpeg
976A6611-E363-4EBD-ABBA-90C2A54A7231.jpeg

There's a norths jersey next to a manly pepsi jersey! shame!

Glad you had a good day.

Great there were so many there in such atrocious weather. We’re all the players there? Can you share all the team info that was made public?
Really appreciate what you do on here Wheel.

Any interesting questions? If so what were the answers!!
Parks talked about his 2019 season, basically it came down to Des and playing at centre. Great to be involved in PMs13 game in Fiji - really enjoyed getting to know other players.

Josh - being at club since 14 felt it was an honor to now be at Senior level, especially coming thru with Ben T, Albert Hop and a couple of others. Pre season tough but enjoyable.

Des - Young players have brought increased enthusiasm and competition to the squad. Being a good preparation and looking forward to 9s.

Great there were so many there in such atrocious weather. We’re all the players there? Can you share all the team info that was made public?
All players were there except Fainu from what I could tell. Toff and Boyle we’re serving at the Merch store.

Only thing I heard was direct from Jake that he won’t be available for opening round

Fainu was there - he was very reserved but happy enough in the corner with Paseka and AFB. Kudos to all the players and staff for their time - my young fella very happy with all his signatures and photos. Chezza a legend as always - very sociable to all the young kids and had by far and away the longest line

Great there were so many there in such atrocious weather. Were all the players there? Can you share all the team info that was made public?
Yes it was fantastic so many turned up considering the weather. The only players I didn't see were Elliot and Jetski, and Fainu (must've been hiding). All the players were very approachable and friendly and it was a wonderful morning. Dylan and Jake (along with Des) had long queues and did well with all the kids. Talking to a few I learnt:

Cust - recently had his tonsils out and was very sick but is feeling much better and fully fit now.
Ipape - after trialling with us, has recently signed as a development player. Will be starting at Blacktown.
Walker - very happy he re-signed and really appreciative of all the support.
Levi - happy to be at Manly and gets on well with all the players.
Miski - hoping to play in the 9's and working hard to get into first grade when the opportunity arises.
Jake - looks very slim, maybe lost a bit too much weight during rehab, just my view.

I thought Manly did really well under the circumstances to improvise in the Leagues Club with the various activities, despite it being cramped. Well done to all involved :clap:

Yes it was fantastic so many turned up considering the weather. The only players I didn't see were Elliot and Jetski, and Fainu (must've been hiding). All the players were very approachable and friendly and it was a wonderful morning. Dylan and Jake (along with Des) had long queues and did well with all the kids. Talking to a few I learnt:

Cust - recently had his tonsils out and was very sick but is feeling much better and fully fit now.
Ipape - after trialling with us, has recently signed as a development player. Will be starting at Blacktown.
Walker - very happy he re-signed and really appreciative of all the support.
Levi - happy to be at Manly and gets on well with all the players.
Miski - hoping to play in the 9's and working hard to get into first grade when the opportunity arises.
Jake - looks very slim, maybe lost a bit too much weight during rehab, just my view.

I thought Manly did really well under the circumstances to improvise in the Leagues Club with the various activities, despite it being cramped. Well done to all involved :clap:
Thx Linda - I saw Elliot but didn’t see Jack, maybe recovering from his back op

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8