I got it all wrong...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With respect i think they could've worked together or gave it a chance

Both factions should have had the best interests of the club at heart possibly with differing ideas on how it could be done, with their faction gone they could've worked on it

But no not these guys, just knife good men with the best interests of the club at heart

Thats kind of taking sides there. Who didnt want to work with who, who hamstrung who for how many years? who caused player dissatisfaction?

Ultimately this is what had to happen, there was no other way

@Jerry1 Here is the question - new owners came in so it was a fait accompli that a lot of people would get the punt. Now would you prefer this take place over the course of 3 or 4 years, or 1 so that next year - actually scratch that - the day after this season ends, we can start fresh? There seem to be very few of us who are actually looking forward to next year. Too many people are bogged down in the "Penn's are ****, they've sacked everyone, blah blah". Since when did we support the admin? I only care that there are a bunch of guys out there on the field who want to win and respect the jersey.

This whole saga reminds me of the line from Glengarry Glen Ross when Blake stares them down and says "you don't like it, leave."

PS: Donny Singe ain't going anywhere. He's said he's staying on.

I remember Rabbits fans complaining about Peter Holmes â Court & Russel Crowe doing the same thing to Souths, and look how that turned around.

It got so bad at one point, that Adam Macdouggall bagged Crowe on the Footy Show, and basically suggested that Crowe should keep his opinions to himself.

Even Galuvao had issues with Crowe, and some of his antics.

Give it time people. Let them build what they want to build. There is nothing we can do about it. They will live and die by their own swords / results, and the affect will hit them in the hip pocket in either a positive or negative way.

Without Penn, as much as he seems like a dick right now, he's funding our hobby here. Gotta give him some latitude I guess.

and Tinkler at the Knights and look how they are going.

@Jerry1 Here is the question - new owners came in so it was a fait accompli that a lot of people would get the punt. Now would you prefer this take place over the course of 3 or 4 years, or 1 so that next year - actually scratch that - the day after this season ends, we can start fresh? There seem to be very few of us who are actually looking forward to next year. Too many people are bogged down in the "Penn's are ****, they've sacked everyone, blah blah". Since when did we support the admin? I only care that there are a bunch of guys out there on the field who want to win and respect the jersey.

This whole saga reminds me of the line from Glengarry Glen Ross when Blake stares them down and says "you don't like it, leave."

PS: Donny Singe ain't going anywhere. He's said he's staying on.
What did you think Mamet was saying here?

What did you think Mamet was saying here?
Well surprisingly, it wasn't "****" (for a few seconds at least). Love that though.

Maybe Bozo said this when he came in:

"I'm here from Rick and Scott. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's Luke Burgess? You call yourself a football player you son of a bitch?"

Then Penns have been involved with the club for a few years now and must have people in their team who understand us Manly fans somewhat. They have taken over and are doing as they see fit which is their want, but why are they not trying to take us with them? Why do they not explain some of their decisions and help us feel something other than the cold shoulder. they really have gutted the place that WE ALL LOVE and in the next few months will ask us to hrow money at them, probably more than this year forless "product" next year. Why have they bought the Sea Eagles? Is it just for profit and they dont care for the history and its fans? Is itjust to stroke their ego's? Nothing adds up when we are kept in the dark.

No one disagrees with new owners = clear out. That's a given and ppl know all about that correlation. The issue is the stupid immature timing of it all. 14 players told to pi55 off before the NQ game, what happened? Geoff being formally sacked days out from a must win game against the competition leaders, and then sacking Gigg also in the lead up to another must win game. Call it what you want but the management have a lot to learn about dealing tactfully with ppl.

Plenty of time to announce cullings etc at seasons end. If they had portrayed themselves as honest from the start no one would come to the conclusion they want to derail the season, however that's the reputation they have set for themselves and alienating fans, sponsors etc is what they are all about.

I do appreciate that they are funding the team and have the final say of it all, but this season has been one to forget based on all the dealings within the club. They haven't learnt anything.

In time things will (hopefully) get better but in the meantime just let the season finish.

No one disagrees with new owners = clear out. That's a given and ppl know all about that correlation. The issue is the stupid immature timing of it all. 14 players told to pi55 off before the NQ game, what happened? Geoff being formally sacked days out from a must win game against the competition leaders, and then sacking Gigg also in the lead up to another must win game. Call it what you want but the management have a lot to learn about dealing tactfully with ppl.

Plenty of time to announce cullings etc at seasons end. If they had portrayed themselves as honest from the start no one would come to the conclusion they want to derail the season, however that's the reputation they have set for themselves and alienating fans, sponsors etc is what they are all about.

I do appreciate that they are funding the team and have the final say of it all, but this season has been one to forget based on all the dealings within the club. They haven't learnt anything.

In time things will (hopefully) get better but in the meantime just let the season finish.
As was said above - the stuff happening now is so players can find new clubs (which has actually occured). Probably same for staff with jobs. If they leave it till the end of the season, other teams have used up all their cap and most admin teams are staffed because they start back up again a month or so after the season ends...

As was said above - the stuff happening now is so players can find new clubs (which has actually occured). Probably same for staff with jobs. If they leave it till the end of the season, other teams have used up all their cap and most admin teams are staffed because they start back up again a month or so after the season ends...

Granted, but Bozo isn't some blow in with no idea of who plays at Manly. Why not announce that earlier? Why not announce Toovey's sacking earlier? Why not announce Steve Gigg being sacked earlier? Earlier as in when the team was genuinely stuggling to string 2 wins together as they were all marked for death long ago.

Granted, but Bozo isn't some blow in with no idea of who plays at Manly. Why not announce that earlier? Why not announce Toovey's sacking earlier? Why not announce Steve Gigg being sacked earlier? Earlier as in when the team was genuinely stuggling to string 2 wins together as they were all marked for death long ago.
Maybe they wanted to see how everything looked once the injuries settled down.

If we win another comp or two in close future starting next year I couldn't care less about all the movement with staff or players . They have been moved on the're not dead, it's a business sadly so we have to go with it like it or not . These x coaches , staff, and players that won't be around have helped build the dynasty and they won't be forgotten. Imo.

If we win another comp or two in close future starting next year I couldn't care less about all the movement with staff or players . They have been moved on the're not dead, it's a business sadly so we have to go with it like it or not . These x coaches , staff, and players that won't be around have helped build the dynasty and they won't be forgotten. Imo.
They won't be forgotten you got that right, some around here are still lining up to suck Dessie's dix.

You have a point

That's all crap ZtH couldn't give a **** about wether Donny, Giggy or Tooves gets a job after being sacked, this is nothing other than revenge and retribution!!

Although I hate to agree with @Dan but it probably had to happen , and was always going to happen.

Donny is the last one left unannounced but I'd be VERY surprised if he doesn't get shafted as well, think about it, apart from Andre R ( whose probably in their sights as well) who is left??

There's only limited jobs (16 sets of them to be exact), so if we pinch one from the Titans and one from the Panthers positions open up straight away with these sides.

Wether done mid, end or start of the season matters naught AND it's sure not ZtH being a good guy, he's got the knife firmly wedged in and these media reports suggest he's twisting it as well !!

I was just sent an email asking what entertainment I'd like to see at Brookie V Easts.
Unfortunately there was no Zorba V Mark From Brisbane cage fighting option.
Now, people would pay to see that!

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9