I got it all wrong...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
seholes but still arseholes.
@Jerry1 Here is the question - new owners came in so it was a fait accompli that a lot of people would get the punt. Now would you prefer this take place over the course of 3 or 4 years, or 1 so that next year - actually scratch that - the day after this season ends, we can start fresh? There seem to be very few of us who are actually looking forward to next year. Too many people are bogged down in the "Penn's are ****, they've sacked everyone, blah blah". Since when did we support the admin? I only care that there are a bunch of guys out there on the field who want to win and respect the jersey.

This whole saga reminds me of the line from Glengarry Glen Ross when Blake stares them down and says "you don't like it, leave."

PS: Donny Singe ain't going anywhere. He's said he's staying on.

The new owners can do what they like. They've spent their money & it's their call.
However, with the no loyalty aspect they have brought you'd have to think twice if you were a player, coach or admin staff. Is this an environment you want to work in.

A few years ago I had exactly the same happen to me. I left a public listed company after we were taken over by a mob who wanted it all their way. No pay off, they just made life so awful that I had no choice but to leave. I left & started my own company. Now I'm hiring & they a firing. A couple of years from now I will be bigger than the old mob. I made it a mission to have fun & reward my staff.

Petty toxic behavior will always cost you in the long term. Nothing good comes of it.

Been there done that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4