Hodkinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@7th_tackle

BREAKING: @Cronulla_Sharks have today agreed to terms with @NRLKnights halfback Trent Hodkinson for the rest of 2018. Expected to report for training in the Shire tomorrow. We understand the deal was struck for $135K.

Why was the figure $200,000 plus for Manly to sign him, yet Cronulla get him for $135,000 ??
Not too worried about missing him, but the double standards are endless.

Why was the figure $200,000 plus for Manly to sign him, yet Cronulla get him for $135,000 ??
Not too worried about missing him, but the double standards are endless.
Probably too close to the start of the season and Knights were getting desperate. With Manly not getting their **** together Sharks were their only choice.

Interesting! Knights must be paying a hefty amount this year for Hodko.

I've heard they are not paying much at all this year. My ears on the ground reckon majority of what he was set to receive this year was actually paid forward while they were under the cap last season, so it doesn't affect them much this season, they just got super poor value last season.

I still can't believe they let Green go out of the goodness of their hearts. What were they thinking.
Yeap, again here would Des or Toovey let it happen.
Because Blake a good bloke let’s derail everything that worked unlocked dce. Everyone seen the disaster of walker at 6 in 2016.
Being nice and giving someone a release without a replacement could end Trent career if things go south. That’s not being extreme Croker has zero nrl experience yes he played Aussie schoolboys 20s nrl star but that means Didley squat. I be honest the closer we get to round 1 this has me very nervous

The Sea Eagles need to declare war against Todd Greenburg and the rest of his corrupt management team at NRL HQ. Now we have another player that we have missed out on because of this witch hunt. Whether you personally wanted Hodgkinson in the team is irrelevant. The fact is, Barret wanted him and the club wanted him and we were unable to sign him because of this BS.

By the time we have finished suing everyone that needs to be sued over the past few years of BS scandals we should be the richest club in Australia. We'll pay to build the new Brookvale ourselves - Cash.

Trouble there bozo he paper are marked never to play nrl again imo. Trent really did not think this through
Life is full of surprises feathered friend . All there is left to do know is to sit back and watch this space as they say

I am not unhappy that Hodkinson is not with our club. We have young options who will do us proud. In relation to Blake Green, if the guy didn't want to be here then good riddance!! Surely we have learned from the last few years that we cant afford to carry any player who is not interested in our club.

I think it's telling as well that the salary cap investigation is going to thwart any further recruitment attempts. This needs to be resolved once and for all and I know the club intend to challenge these allegations, I expect though, that the fine will be issued regardless, the NRL is not interested in justice when it comes to our club.

Greenturd won't be happy until Manly have to run out with the South Aussie state team. Even then he'd find something wrong with it.....

As @Mark from Brisbane said, its over to you Hastings or Croker. Time to show you have what it takes.

Livid that he was picked up for 135k. It's a ****in mockery that they valued him so highly when we showed interest. Not that I'm disappointed. But go fck yourself Greenkhant with a wooden pole. Soz for rant.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8