Hodkinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Yeah, I wonder if it came down to the fact Cronulla can get him now so he has some preseason with them v not knowing for another few weeks whether he can even come to us and have no preseason.
and remember the choice wouldn't be 100% his ... Newcastle have to agree to release him ... if Cronulla offer to pay say $350k of his contract and we only offer to pay say $250k of his contract .... Newcastle would be saying you're going down to the guppies boy.

Was hoping we could get him for cheap, I wonder if we could afford to make a play for Cleary in 12 months

Am I right to assume that if you don't spend up to your full salary cap that you don't get to spend it the following season.

Am I right to assume that if you don't spend up to your full salary cap that you don't get to spend it the following season.

Unless you front load a contract then you will have that amount free the following year. But yes if you don't spend it you lose it

No different than Pearce going down at the Knights.
Cronk going down at the Roosters.
Milford going down at the Broncos.

The majority will struggle if there are injuries to the marquee halves.
The only difference will be the smart coach that plans ahead and signs an experienced back up .
The morel of this story is......
Fail to plan
Plan to fail

Would that forum be host to former protégés of a certain radio identity?
unnamed.gif

I think the writing must be on the wall for us getting a cap penalty for this year now, but I'm ok with our current squad anyway.

If by some miracle we have any cap left after Greenburg reams us up the arse, maybe we can sniff out Carney if Croker and Hastings can't get it done.

Depending on the size of the reaming!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10