Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Moops

Bencher
Given des’s strong relationship with the stewart’s, choc, killer, maiti does that mean he will be able to mend a few bridges and possibly get them involved. I have always thought gifty would make a great coach one day.

Didn't Choc give him a blast this year, at some stage?

Briza

Maroon and White - Born and Bred
Given des’s strong relationship with the stewart’s, choc, killer, maiti does that mean he will be able to mend a few bridges and possibly get them involved. I have always thought gifty would make a great coach one day.

With a bit of guidance I think he'd make a good defensive coach.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anyone else?!?! No thanks.

I can relate to your displeasure, as even a month ago I didn't want a bar of him. However, after all we've been through in the last couple of weeks, with suggestions of (God forbid) Jason Taylor, Sheens, and even Cartwright, I'm warming to Hasler now. Yes, what he did to us was unforgivable, but with who else is on offer now I'm thinking he's the best of a bad bunch and will try to put the past behind me.
Yep that's what brought me back to Des. Jason Taylor. Just typing his name makes me nauseous.

I dont know whether to like or dislike this.

I can sure see where you are coming from. And yeah a big **** You to Hasler for his treatment of Manly

But on the other hand we are desperate beyond Desperate.

Dont forget it was Des who masterminded the back-ended contracts to help us compete against the Salary Cap cheats. Of course it blew up in our face but what price do we put on 2 premierships.

He went within one game of repeating the same at the Dogs.
Twice

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It will surely be curious times. If Des is appointed culture and discipline will be some of the first things he will address i assume. He will look to make his mark early.

If we believe any media, the turbos , cherry and marty all have had something to say about coaches, the team , themselves , other players. Not very concise but i hope you get my drift.

The season will kick off and most of the squad is young, wide eyed and will no doubt tow the line. Then in January the rep players and the biggest personalities will return to a squad that will have DESMONDS LAW stamped all over it. Im sure by then the players will be ringing eachother to find out the goss, the feeling and the lay of the land and will return with a pre conceived idea good or bad

I would love to be a fly on the wall the first week the rep players return for duty.

I think the turbos will be fine and will love it. Not sure on the other 2 though.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
It will surely be curious times. If Des is appointed culture and discipline will be some of the first things he will address i assume. He will look to make his mark early.

If we believe any media, the turbos , cherry and marty all have had something to say about coaches, the team , themselves , other players. Not very concise but i hope you get my drift.

The season will kick off and most of the squad is young, wide eyed and will no doubt tow the line. Then in January the rep players and the biggest personalities will return to a squad that will have DESMONDS LAW stamped all over it. Im sure by then the players will be ringing eachother to find out the goss, the feeling and the lay of the land and will return with a pre conceived idea good or bad

I would love to be a fly on the wall the first week the rep players return for duty.

I think the turbos will be fine and will love it. Not sure on the other 2 though.

DCE got his break through Des and his presence in a Des run team, won the comp. I don't think DCE will be troubled.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14