Has the time come?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I couple of further comments:

1. I think my signature adequately sums up my attitude to religion and the neo-con Christian Right. I wonder if those fools honestly think that Jesus would ever join up to their agenda? Gumbies!

2. Isn't it interesting to see the French rioting again today regarding IR reforms in France? Meantime our useless Gen Y university goers are obsessing about where their next root is going to come from.

Exactly...

They excersise their democratic rights. People need to start doing that here. Are we so lazy that we like being controlled

Mata: if you're going to quote something about the devil, at least quote someone cool!

I much prefer the line by Verbal Kint (Kevin Spacey in The Usual Suspects):
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

I know it doesn't match what you're trying to say, but at least it isn't spoken by an Irish music industry shill :)

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Daniel]
no it did not stop side tracking

You were taking a moral stance and trying to turn the topic to religion. You are welcome to start a new thread on that if you wish.

Nonsense. In saying that you are imposing your own theology just as much as I was.
[/quote]

Your post said (paraphrased)

"You are a lone voice in the wilderness.
Your battle is against something here and now
My battle is against something far more important and lasting"

and so on. This is off topic it is clearly designed to change the topic toward religion. There is no dodging it. I didnt want the actual topic of the post to be changed. So the pruning was justified

[/quote]
And that stance is what informs my political views and stance.

yes but it was designed to switch the debate!

Damn guys... you're not text messaging each other here. You're allowed to use more than one word in a reply!

narc, he is trying to get me to bite, rather than going into one of our lengthy wordy proses as usual I thought i would take it to a notch most can understand and what ammounts to the saem anyway.

i.e. Nibble because he is fishing.

nibble, bite nibble......

(yes Narc was not aware....bible basher!)

dont you start....mexican!

and look aye canadian, surely there is a moose somewhere you could be humping aye

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6