Has the time come?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Too busy watching the AFL that I get on my 10Mbps broadband and Lost that I get the first time it airs.

That does remind me guys.... remember my rant and rave about the AFL last year?

Please, don't make me lose it happen again...

BTW Dan.. you really should have gone the seal clubbing angle.

That would have been a lot more appropriate!

So you dont want to know that the Swans........the last game

Has the GayFL season started has it?

Yep and the mighty Western Bulldogs are top of the ladder....Carlton even bloody won a game so Doug and yourself should be pleased ;)

Better live than on TV Matas.

And I'm by no means a big AFL fan, but it is entertaining if its a good game, so much goes on that you just dont see on the screen.

Agreed Fro-even better when you're in a box....Mata you should hurry up and go- the Blues will start losing sooner rather than later GET YOUR MONEY ON THE WESTERN BULLDOGS!

I went to my 1st AFL game a couple of years ago in Sydney.The atmosphere was unbelievable ,Sydney kicked the winning goal with about 1 minute left .But yes ,Mata ,you are right ,its pretty boring on tv ,u should enjoy it out at the grounds though !!
Im in Canada at the moment & ive been to a couple of NHL hockey games ,now this is a good sport to watch live ,there is so much going on ,the fans are crazy & theres a good biff every 5 mins or so & i cant forget theres a huge 4 sided tv screen above the rink ,when the players are off the ice ,the cameraman scans through the crowd & when he stops on the young hotties ,they pull there tits out.The beers half decent as well..

[quote author=PJ]
I hear the place is due to go off this weekend ....
Found a girl down there or something?
[/quote]

I'll keep you posted....just see how things go on Saturday night....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6