Haha Tigers, enjoy the Fulton/Peters show ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just to let you guys know Fulton had nothing to do with signing Luai it was all Marshall & Richardson. Fulton was chasing AFB but Richardson decided that we didn't need him & we prioritised Luai.
AFB would have been the lethal force in the Tiger forward pack that would have made a Big Impact and Inspiration .
Richardson decided that a Dominant forward like AFB is not needed ?
We all make our bed and lie on it

Scott Delivered the Tigers the 3 times Premiership winning Lui
But can Benjie Deliver the Tigers Top 8 finals footy ?
What Impact did Benjie have when he took over as Tigers coach last season ?
The Rookie coach looked stressed and startled for answers as his team continued their losing streak
This season the tigers have added some serious artillery to their roster. But can Benjie fire them up?
Or will Benjie be come another Tigers coach that gets fired ?

Smile Benjie . Your on Candid Camera
You need to inspire your Club with Confidence and Belief and not look like you are attending a Morgue
View attachment 25783
You’re delusional if you think Luai was delivered by Fulton.As I stated a long time ago,Fulton has some skeletons in his closet from his days at Manly and daddy isn’t there to save him now

They both above Tony and sebs are on there last chance this year

Agree with you @BOZO it's now time for our club to start putting the results on the board talk is cheap come early September that's where we know where we stand as a club.
Absolutely feathered friend
When Tony took over and sacked Des he talked about a Manly resurgence with his endorsed addition new head coach

The fact is that we have failed to see this Manly resurgence and we have gone back to the failing excuses that eventually lead to Coach and Ceo Executions Because No smart Organisation keeps paying People to keep making excuses and continue fail
Competent People come up with solutions and Prevail
1704764217507.png

Last edited:
You’re delusional if you think Luai was delivered by Fulton.As I stated a long time ago,Fulton has some skeletons in his closet from his days at Manly and daddy isn’t there to save him now
You are delusional if you think that we all do not have skeletons as it is in our biological make up

We all have strengths and weaknesses and the Fulton Manly Future pathway was one of Manlys strengths that produced class players like Olakua'atu Koula , Shuster
Speaking of Daddys . Fulton was the Father and Greatest contributor and Inspiration of Manlys success
You should respect that if you have any Manly Moral values

AFB would have been the lethal force in the Tiger forward pack that would have made a Big Impact and Inspiration .
Richardson decided that a Dominant forward like AFB is not needed ?
We all make our bed and lie on it
It's about what we needed more. Our forward pack had no issue marching up the field last season it was our halves who failed to capitalise on that & create points.

It's about what we needed more. Our forward pack had no issue marching up the field last season it was our halves who failed to capitalise on that & create points.
Tigers games I seen there were many errors and poor execution through the middle and defensively they were a rabble through the guts also.
I think the halves the past couple of years in Brooks and Douhie were the only dangerous players they had....to show how poorly the forwards played, Klemmer looked a shadow of the intimidating force he once was and Papalii was near the best forward in the NRL in 2022 at Eels, yet looked like a reserve grader in that Tigers pack last year.
I seen 1 patch of decent play from Tigers when they had Harry Grant play for them, as he had the skills to get them through that advantage line and build momentum.
Manly lack that from dummy half also, where that 9 who can get the forwards rolling is invaluable in the modern game.

Your forwards had no issue ?

The NRL Titanic Tigers defensively leaked 675 points and so your halves were not the only catalysts towards your wooden spoon catastrophe

We will agree to disagree
Have a nice day furry friend
1704766371524.png

Have to admire the decisive nature of what the way are going about their business

It does appear they have a clear plan

NRL news: Recruitment manager Scott Fulton sacked from Wests Tigers​

Recruitment manager Scott Fulton’s rocky reign at the Wests Tigers is over with the club cutting ties with the man who delivered Fainu brothers, Latu and Samuela to the club.

Wests Tigers have sacked highly regarded recruitment boss Scott Fulton.
Fulton received a phone call from the club’s chief executive Shane Richardson on Tuesday morning to say his services were no longer required.
Fulton was a controversial appointment by previous management because both former head coach Tim Sheens and new coach Benji Marshall were kept in the dark over his recruitment to the club.
His relationship with Marshall has been strained for several months.
Fulton, however, is a huge loss for the Tigers.

Fulton (2R) is on his way out of the Tigers. Picture: Richard Dobson

Fulton (2R) is on his way out of the Tigers. Picture: Richard Dobson

He has a tremendous contact network with player managers and has delivered the highly rated Fainu brothers, Latu and Samuela, from Manly and Jayden Sullivan from St George Illawarra for 2024 season.

The club also signed Panthers superstar Jarome Luai on a five-year deal, $6 million deal from 2025, because the Penrith playmaker had confidence in the roster rebuild that Fulton was overseeing.
Before joining the Tigers last year, Fulton played a key role in building the Sea Eagles roster by securing the likes of Haumole Olakau’atu and speedsters Tolutau Koula and Jason Saab to Manly.

Fulton declined to comment when contacted by this masthead.

Fulton knocked back offers from two other NRL clubs to join the Wests Tigers because he was excited about the future of the club and the nursery in Campbelltown.
This reads like a press release from Fulton’s manager

You are delusional if you think that we all do not have skeletons as it is in our biological make up

We all have strengths and weaknesses and the Fulton Manly Future pathway was one of Manlys strengths that produced class players like Olakua'atu Koula , Shuster
Speaking of Daddys . Fulton was the Father and Greatest contributor and Inspiration of Manlys success

I'm with ya Bozo. I'd be stuffed without my skeleton being part of my biological make up. @:D

Where in that statement have I disrespected Bob Fulton?

Always have your back Bozo, but not here, I think your emotional attachment to Manly's greatest ever player has you a little over sensitive.....
I don't think Norburg shows any disrespect about the great Bozo Fulton at all, he is simply stating a fact that Scott has not got a "get out free" pass without his dad around, where he got away with plenty due to his surname in the past and that's a pretty damn accurate statement all day.

I would beg to differ, Einstein 🤣
The moment you aren’t certain if a member is unfamiliar with the history of the site 🧐

Just in case

Hopefully the tigers will have to pay out the rest of his contract, not sure how long he was signed for

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8