Haha Tigers, enjoy the Fulton/Peters show ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Rumour he's joining Des.
Did Des actually rate Scott Fulton? I know he was friends with Bob. However I sensed a bit of tension between the ‘Master and the Apprentice’ during Hasler’s second coaching stint at Brookvale. I am talking about the Cleal vs Fulton Jr situation in the recruiting department.

Will teaming up again (with Scott, if it pans out) help turn the Titans into the footballing equivalent of the Titanic, with leaks galore?

Did Des actually rate Scott Fulton? I know he was friends with Bob. However I sensed a bit of tension between the ‘Master and the Apprentice’ during Hasler’s second coaching stint at Brookvale. I am talking about the Cleal vs Fulton Jr situation in the recruiting department.

Will teaming up again (with Scott, if it pans out) help turn the Titans into the footballing equivalent of the Titanic, with leaks galore?
Des had a very frosty relationship with Scott Fulton’s “main man” Mario Tartak

Scott Fulton to the dogs. I remember Phil Gould saying he was like the best recruitment when he signed with the tigers.
But Gould does have opinion on everything as well.

Scott Fulton to the dogs. I remember Phil Gould saying he was like the best recruitment when he signed with the tigers.
But Gould does have opinion on everything as well.
If Fulton's best contacts are western Sydney, then Dogs or Eels make best sense for his next gig (if he gets one - has now been let go by 2 clubs in quick succession).

Could be onto something there TZ, Des could be assembling a clone of Manly, he's already got Monas as assistant coach and Foran directing the plays on field. Could also bring back Donny Singe from whatever he's doing, but adding Scotty F to the mix, it really would be complete..

Could be onto something there TZ, Des could be assembling a clone of Manly, he's already got Monas as assistant coach and Foran directing the plays on field. Could also bring back Donny Singe from whatever he's doing, but adding Scotty F to the mix, it really would be complete..

If he was looking at cloning Manly, Noel Cleal would be brought out of retirement, not Fulton.

Always have your back Bozo, but not here, I think your emotional attachment to Manly's greatest ever player has you a little over sensitive.....
I don't think Norburg shows any disrespect about the great Bozo Fulton at all, he is simply stating a fact that Scott has not got a "get out free" pass without his dad around, where he got away with plenty due to his surname in the past and that's a pretty damn accurate statement all day.
We're not talking about mud crabs are we?

Always have your back Bozo, but not here, I think your emotional attachment to Manly's greatest ever player has you a little over sensitive.....
I don't think Norburg shows any disrespect about the great Bozo Fulton at all, he is simply stating a fact that Scott has not got a "get out free" pass without his dad around, where he got away with plenty due to his surname in the past and that's a pretty damn accurate statement all day.
Thank you for your reply feathered friend @maxta and I always look forward to you genuine out spoken posts

My perspective on this matter was not so much about sensitivity but more on Loyalty and we all have a Loyalty Alliance .

You good self and our other feathered friend @Nordburg talk about Scott Fulton Facts of Manly serial Club Crimes

Can you please list All those Manly serial club crimes that justify Scotts condemnation and ridiculation for all Manly People like me that do not know of any . ?

Waiting for Zorba,Buzz
Thank you for your reply feathered friend @maxta and I always look forward to you genuine out spoken posts

My perspective on this matter was not so much about sensitivity but more on Loyalty and we all have a Loyalty Alliance .

You good self and our other feathered friend @Nordburg talk about Scott Fulton Facts of Manly serial Club Crimes

Can you please list All those Manly serial club crimes that justify Scotts condemnation and ridiculation for all Manly People like me that do not know of any . ?
Bozo there is a lot of ‘baggage’ with fans around Scott due to what happened in the 1990s ie continually getting picked by his father etc. when sharp took he didn’t pick him straight away as he simply wasn’t up to it in first grade. From memory Magilla was reserve grade coach at the time and didn’t pick him either.

There were also other cultural issues I hear about at club over recent years and the perceived nepotism etc.

PS yes I know Bobs resume is significantly better than Peter Sharpe’s

Hope this assists the understanding around by the Fultons are not held in high regard by many fans in comparison to your own view of them.

The Fulton era is over at Manly.

Bob Fulton till this day is our greatest player and his success as a player, Captain and later coach will always be admired and respected amongst our fans. His legacy is permanent.

Over the last decade that success has eluded the club and some of the decisions made by Bozo in relation to recruitment and retention have bitten us badly.

The way that the Fulton's promoted western Sydney you has had mixed fortunes and too many times it has blown up in the clubs face.

We need a fresh approach, one that gets the local community involved and spreading our recruitment beyond western Sydney and into New Zealand, Great Britain and country NSW and Queensland.

You cannot have a player manager like Tartak dictating what the club does and using his power to make life difficult for our club.

The appointment of Geoff Toovey and Wayne Lambkin makes a lots of sense in relation to our pathways program as Toovey has Manly DNA in him and Lamkin won a premiership a few years back and is a great coach.

Our club has moved on in a big way and needs to move forward!

Hey Bozo, don't take it personally as I know you are a good bloke, but again there was no attack on the great Bozo himself.
I have much information that won't be shared on here and this is definitely 1 of them, all I will say is I'm glad he is not at Manly for good reason and it's no coincidence his short spell ended abruptly at the Tigers.

Hey Bozo, don't take it personally as I know you are a good bloke, but again there was no attack on the great Bozo himself.
I have much information that won't be shared on here and this is definitely 1 of them, all I will say is I'm glad he is not at Manly for good reason and it's no coincidence his short spell ended abruptly at the Tigers.
Never Personal only Passionate feathered friend Maxta
Dont get your Ps Mixed up :)

Waiting for Zorba,Buzz

Bozo there is a lot of ‘baggage’ with fans around Scott due to what happened in the 1990s ie continually getting picked by his father etc. when sharp took he didn’t pick him straight away as he simply wasn’t up to it in first grade. From memory Magilla was reserve grade coach at the time and didn’t pick him either.

There were also other cultural issues I hear about at club over recent years and the perceived nepotism etc.

PS yes I know Bobs resume is significantly better than Peter Sharpe’s

Hope this assists the understanding around by the Fultons are not held in high regard by many fans in comparison to your own view of them.
Thank you for your reply @The Wheel
So what you are saying is that Scotts club crime is that he was favoured in the team by his father
Just like Seibold was favoured to coach our team by Mestrov and Penn over our Manly , Finals and grand final coach Toovey

At the end of the day we all have our different point of views and cultural issues and agendas and No One is favoured by every one

Having said that I will say this
No one is bigger than our Legendary club and No one deserves to have a position in our Manly club that keeps failing to live up to its great premiership winning standards
Have a Great day and keep up the great work @The Wheel

This reminds me of the wise words "Let it go"!
The Manly Whinging stops
When the Manly Premiership Winning Starts

Manly Happiness is....
A Manly Premiership Win :)
1704925508989.png

Bring him back, to work alongside the current recruiters. I wouldn't look a gift-horse in the mouth. Might mean Penn has to pay above standard for recruitment, but FMD we need some help to balance our roster and salary cap.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10