Greenburg next nrl ceo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If anyone wants to be put off their lunch. The smug pr1ck is being interviewed on Fox Live. What a tool...Such a politician, full of spin and bullsh1t.

Sad day for Rugby League

@Baz

Not sure if you are a Greenslime fan by asking that question ( I assume you're not) but let me pose one question to everyone on here.

Togg Greenturd has had a $700k a year job with the NRL for a few years now, and for that sort of moola I'd be thinking he would have kicked some big goals.

Name me one outstanding thing he's done, and happy to hear of more if there's not just one.

To be given the CEO role, on probably circa $1 million a year you'd expect that this guy would have an outstanding record in the corporate world or within the sport.

Ok, he was the General Manager at the Bulldogs but that hardly counts as we know the shifty stuff he did there.

So what's he done ( by the way the question isn't just aimed at Baz, indeed the whole membership of Silvertails).

If anyone wants to be put off their lunch. The smug pr1ck is being interviewed on Fox Live. What a tool...Such a politician, full of spin and bullsh1t.

Sad day for Rugby League

Watched it but not all ,couldn't stand looking at his smug face
The Mud guard i call him all shinny on top and full of Sh#t underneath

its been 6 months of searching for a CEO,they paid $250,000 going through job agencies,just to hire the guy next door.Do these clowns know how to invest the NRL,s money at all.The game is in poor shape with these imposters running it

@Terry Zarsoff If only he were wasting the oxygen I would rejoice. However it is being used to support a parasitical lifeform sucking every last vestige of integrity and probity from the NRL.

Let's see how he handles the Parramatta debacle , that will be a big indicator of his impartiality , or a big indicator of him just towing the " company line".

Baz, how about his anti-Brookvale Oval messaging, as far back as 2008? That year I think he was doing Grant Mayer a favour by complaining about the playing surface at Brookvale, in the lead-up to Manly-Bulldogs clash. Grant was angling for money to be spent on the ground.

But then Greenberg took it to new levels in subsequent years. Remember the 'Des will need bodyguards' rubbish in 2012, on the eve of his first visit back to Brookvale?

Or the following year, when we witnessed the beat-up about alleged comments made to Frank Pritchard's wife in the Jane Try Stand? Funnily enough, they never found the alleged offenders, in a stand where nearly everyone has a season ticket! Astoundingly ironic stuff, from a club with the reputation some of their supporters have 'gifted' it in recent times.

No, Greenberg is just a smooth talking grub. A bottom of the barrel grub.
He also was Dogs CEO when they brought out Tshirts that said "Be Manly be a Bulldog" or something stupid like that just before they played us at brookie after Des left. He is a snake oil salesman he white anted every boss he has had to get that job. And if AFL came knocking with more cash he would be gone in a flash. but they won't because they know he is a myth.

@Baz

Not sure if you are a Greenslime fan by asking that question ( I assume you're not) but let me pose one question to everyone on here.

Togg Greenturd has had a $700k a year job with the NRL for a few years now, and for that sort of moola I'd be thinking he would have kicked some big goals.

Name me one outstanding thing he's done, and happy to hear of more if there's not just one.

To be given the CEO role, on probably circa $1 million a year you'd expect that this guy would have an outstanding record in the corporate world or within the sport.

Ok, he was the General Manager at the Bulldogs but that hardly counts as we know the shifty stuff he did there.

So what's he done ( by the way the question isn't just aimed at Baz, indeed the whole membership of Silvertails).
Not a Greenturd fan at all @Mark from Brisbane but was just curious why every fan (including bulldogs fans) seem to despise him whilst league journos and "experts" seem to support him.

I think the only things of any note he's done are the bunker and reducing the interchange to 8. If this guy is as much of a pretender as we all think he is surely he'll be found out pretty soon being in the top role where there's nowhere to hide.

I think he has already been found out. Just takes the dopes in the NRL and the media about five years longer tha the rest of us to find out.

If this guy is as much of a pretender as we all think he is surely he'll be found out pretty soon being in the top role where there's nowhere to hide.

Trouble is that John Grant is a bigger Moron and there is nobody keeping an eye on either of them, I can hear the meetings between them.

John Grant:"You keep your nose clean and so will I, Dont **** this up Toddy, keep that media sweet and there will be a nice long drink in this for the both of us"

Todd Greenberg: "Amen to that Johnny, Cheers"

@Baz

His background that I can find is:

93-98: Events & Promotions Manager - Cricket NSW
98-01: Operations & Events Manager - Bulldogs
01-08: Geneal Manager ANZ Stadium
08-13: CEO Bulldogs
13-16: Head of Football Operation - NRL
16-Beyond: CEO of NRL

I don't understand why he would have a bias towards the Dogs and big stadiums like ANZ based on his profile........

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4