Greenburg next nrl ceo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Baz, how about his anti-Brookvale Oval messaging, as far back as 2008? That year I think he was doing Grant Mayer a favour by complaining about the playing surface at Brookvale, in the lead-up to Manly-Bulldogs clash. Grant was angling for money to be spent on the ground.

But then Greenberg took it to new levels in subsequent years. Remember the 'Des will need bodyguards' rubbish in 2012, on the eve of his first visit back to Brookvale?

Or the following year, when we witnessed the beat-up about alleged comments made to Frank Pritchard's wife in the Jane Try Stand? Funnily enough, they never found the alleged offenders, in a stand where nearly everyone has a season ticket! Astoundingly ironic stuff, from a club with the reputation some of their supporters have 'gifted' it in recent times.

No, Greenberg is just a smooth talking grub. A bottom of the barrel grub.

Last edited:
Cannot for the life of me see how this dweeb has a good rap. The Bulldogs were literally considered the scum of the earth when he took over. Not hard to bring about change at that organisation, but now league central think the sun shines out his arse. He's a good con man.

Just not much to like about the footy right now.
Come on Ralphie, I know deep down you're excited to see our brand new team build from the ground up, with a new age coach to take them to the top! I know you are trying hard to temper your expectations by using all your doom claptrap but you can't fool me !

Genuine question, besides being the head of the dogs when they poached De$ and generally being a knob why else does everyone hate Todd Greenturd? Just curious if I've missed something.
I remember some t-shirt they had printed...

giphy.gif

Wow what a surprise........why did they drag out the inevitable?

The NRL does not represent the sport of Rugby League. They represent money, business, commercial profit and the privileged few. They are getting more and more distanced from the sport which spawned them.

They have appointed a corrupt lowlife as the CEO to run an equally corrupt lowlife business.

The judiciary rules can be thrown out to fit the 'business model', e.g. Klemmer getting off for touching a ref,a clear cut rule that Matai got pinged for last year. (Not forgetting to mention that Roberts, Moses, Merrin and Norman evaded the judiciary altogether for breaking this very same clear cut rule.)

The salary cap rules can be thrown out again to fit the 'business model', e.g. the worms getting away with systematically rorting TPA's.

Player welfare is a joke, how many teams have 5 day turn arounds this season. Rehab is just a ruse to shut the media up and has anyone wondered why so many junior referees have quit the sport over the past 12 months due to misconduct and abuse.

I have absolutely no respect for the business called the NRL, they are a total blight on the great sport of Rugby League.

The NRL does not represent the sport of Rugby League. They represent money, business, commercial profit and the privileged few. They are getting more and more distanced from the sport which spawned them.

They have appointed a corrupt lowlife as the CEO to run an equally corrupt lowlife business.

The judiciary rules can be thrown out to fit the 'business model', e.g. Klemmer getting off for touching a ref,a clear cut rule that Matai got pinged for last year. (Not forgetting to mention that Roberts, Moses, Merrin and Norman evaded the judiciary altogether for breaking this very same clear cut rule.)

The salary cap rules can be thrown out again to fit the 'business model', e.g. the worms getting away with systematically rorting TPA's.

Player welfare is a joke, how many teams have 5 day turn arounds this season. Rehab is just a ruse to shut the media up and has anyone wondered why so many junior referees have quit the sport over the past 12 months due to misconduct and abuse.

I have absolutely no respect for the business called the NRL, they are a total blight on the great sport of Rugby League.
Brilliant i say absolutely brilliant, the true nature, agenda and culture of rugby league described in one post, you sir deserve a standing ovation.

All i can say is well written, nothing to add you read my thoughts exactly.

Brilliant i say absolutely brilliant, the true nature, agenda and culture of rugby league described in one post, you sir deserve a standing ovation.

All i can say is well written, nothing to add you read my thoughts exactly.

Thank you @killerspud, appreciate your kind words. I am sure we are not the only ones with similar thoughts on what the NRL is doing to our great sport. I just live in hope that one day we will get our sport back before it gets destroyed completely.

There's a news article somewhere today (smh?) well @lsz will probably post it as that's his thing ....but its headline is 'why coaches and players love todd greenburg.'

After spitting out the bile that surfaced it quoted....

des (dogs)
arthur (des lap dog)
benji marshal (union dog)

so....those 3 saying 'we like todd' was obv enough to validate that headline.

It's like every sports journo in Aust married a brain sucker and lost everything in the divorce.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4