Grand Final Tickets!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Well I just forked out over a K for 4 GF tix western side Milton end tryline 20 rows up! Great seats. Now FFS Manly do your bit and slaughter Easts and Souths so I can experience 40-0 2.0!
PS: Who’s with me?

Well I just forked out over a K for 4 GF tix western side Milton end tryline 20 rows up! Great seats. Now FFS Manly do your bit and slaughter Easts and Souths so I can experience 40-0 2.0!
PS: Who’s with me?
I’ll wait , won’t be the best seats but the members allocation should get me in.

The thought of spending $1000 to watch Drizzle v Souffs is just too much to bare!’

I’ll wait , won’t be the best seats but the members allocation should get me in.

The thought of spending $1000 to watch Drizzle v Souffs is just too much to bare!’
Yeah I know that’s why we gotta win MFB! Sometimes you gotta roll the dice. Plus it only costs me $500 for my share. Probably never see another NRL GF in Brisbane so thought why not. Imagine how good if we make it!

Yeah I know that’s why we gotta win MFB! Sometimes you gotta roll the dice. Plus it only costs me $500 for my share. Probably never see another NRL GF in Brisbane so thought why not. Imagine how good if we make it!
Yes I guess so.

I’ve been to so many GF’s , other than Manly ones as I used to take tours every year to the GF.

Hardly missed one from about 1980 to 2013.

Plus the Eagles ones in the 70’s ( except 1972).

Honestly I’m flat out watching the current ones although did watch last years hoping for a win for my late son in laws , Panthers.

I certainly wouldn’t want to spend the $$$ watching Drizzle v Souffs , but I do get the historic part of it at Suncorp.

I'll wait to see if we get in there before shelling out for it but I might need to get them off ebay. Didn't get membership renewal this year.

Yes I guess so.

I’ve been to so many GF’s , other than Manly ones as I used to take tours every year to the GF.

Honestly I’m flat out watching the current ones although did watch last years hoping for a win for my late son in laws , Panthers.

I certainly wouldn’t want to spend the $$$ watching Drizzle v Souffs , but I do get the historic part of it at Suncorp.
Mate you would have seen some classics! I have a feeling we’ll make it if we get through tomorrow night. I’ve been to 3 GFs Brisbane over Easts in 2000, 40-0 and 2013 (which I still to this day don’t know how we lost that). Hoping 2021 sees another premiership!

Mate you would have seen some classics! I have a feeling we’ll make it if we get through tomorrow night. I’ve been to 3 GFs Brisbane over Easts in 2000, 40-0 and 2013 (which I still to this day don’t know how we lost that). Hoping 2021 sees another premiership!
Yeah some rippers , 1989 Balmain v Canberra springs to mind, 1999 the first GF at the Olympic Stadium , the controversial 1995 one us v Bulldogs. The first Penrith win ( I think 1991) , it’s not so bad going when your teams not in there.

BUT ****ed if I’d go to watch the Drizxle , hate those pricks.

Yes I guess so.

I bought 4 and thought best to get them now just in case but I’ll guarantee they’ll be easy to re sell if Manly don’t make it

Yeah some rippers , 1989 Balmain v Canberra springs to mind, 1999 the first GF at the Olympic Stadium , the controversial 1995 one us v Bulldogs. The first Penrith win ( I think 1991) , it’s not so bad going when your teams not in there.

BUT ****ed if I’d go to watch the Drizxle , hate those pricks.
Nice mate! Yeah I started following Winfield Cup in 1990, the Ridge and Lowe era like a lot of Kiwis (before most defected to the Warriors). I remember 91 clearly and supporting Penrith in that one. I was like 12 at the time. At least if Melb get through I’ll be supporting the team that plays them!

I've been to every Grand Final since 1998.

Favourite day of the year. Will be heartbreaking watching it at home.

If it's Manly or not - soak it up those who're lucky enough to go. It's a day you never forget.

So how come ticketek has no GF tickets available unless you have a password to unlock till 4pm Mon arvo for general public but theticketmaster website has plenty available. Has anyone used theticketmaster or is it a dodgy site.

So how come ticketek has no GF tickets available unless you have a password to unlock till 4pm Mon arvo for general public but theticketmaster website has plenty available. Has anyone used theticketmaster or is it a dodgy site.
According to my Sister in law who's a Manly fan also, said theirs only 2 sections at Suncorp left to sell, and that was on Tuesday. Probably nearly gone now I'd say.

I'll wait to see if we get in there before shelling out for it but I might need to get them off ebay. Didn't get membership renewal this year.
Manly membership sales for next year is on now . If you become a club member I think you should be able to get discounts for the finals this year @The Wheel ???

Ticketek is the official supplier,not sure why or how Ticketmaster got involved.Try the password Manly2021 and see if it’s still valid

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8