Grand Final Tickets!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Manly membership sales for next year is on now . If you become a club member I think you should be able to get discounts for the finals this year @The Wheel ???
If you are a club member in 2021 you can including priority - I don’t think a 2022 member gets any benefits until next season (assuming they are not a member in 2021)

So how come ticketek has no GF tickets available unless you have a password to unlock till 4pm Mon arvo for general public but theticketmaster website has plenty available. Has anyone used theticketmaster or is it a dodgy site.
For a great supporter like yourself Mick I am sure one of the members on here can share their code with you

If you are a club member in 2021 you can including priority - I don’t think a 2022 member gets any benefits until next season (assuming they are not a member in 2021)
I had club membership in 2021 and have already renewed for 2022 .

If what you say is correct It is a shame mickqld can not take advantage of our all our clubs membership benefits and discounts for the finals

According to my Sister in law who's a Manly fan also, said theirs only 2 sections at Suncorp left to sell, and that was on Tuesday. Probably nearly gone now I'd say.
The seats behind each set of goalposts are designated as supporters bays for each side.

There will be a members release on Sunday ( I think ) with anything left on sale to the general public on Monday at 4pm.

Might be a few seats on the side here and there.

The Queenslanders will ( have ) embraced this as they see it the only chance a GF will ever be here so not surprised there’s no seats left.

The seats behind each set of goalposts are designated as supporters bays for each side.

There will be a members release on Sunday ( I think ) with anything left on sale to the general public on Monday at 4pm.

Might be a few seats on the side here and there.

The Queenslanders will ( have ) embraced this as they see it the only chance a GF will ever be here so not surprised there’s no seats left.
For the prelim were (Manly fans) situated in the corner, are the Souths fans in the other corner..?

For the prelim were (Manly fans) situated in the corner, are the Souths fans in the other corner..?
Yes , there were dedicated Manly bays on one side , and South’s were over the other side.

We are all eastern stand , they are western stand.

But of course they can buy anywhere

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10