Good riddance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
No player is bigger than this great club. Your stroll down the Corso will be a bit brisker from now Choc .

No doubt you've been a great player for the club, but you had a chance to bring the Trbojevics, Lui, JSL under your wing on good coin at your Juniour club and have sided with the enemy.

Ill give it to him at Westfield's too....I thank Choc for his service but I hate him for the way he spat his dummy out and helped dismantle our 2014 season.....A big sook.
I must say that the 200 game rule needs a vote on it for life membership...IMO life membership is given at the end of a career, not to someone who out and out sh1t on the club who bestowed him the honour and also put up with all his cr@p early on......Watch the door Choc on the way out.

i will boo him on his return. Happily. Gifty Kite etc i will stand and clap. they all left for more money however Gifty and Kitey) did it with dignity. Legends in my eyes. Watmough could have kept it all quiet instead of using the media to derail us.

I like that the headlines were right during origin about him being at Parra next year. That's some pretty good journalism. A good tip off.

Anyway has been a great player for us but pleased we spread the load with some decent signings and a bit of unpredictability. Won't miss his dropped ball trying to play it too fast.

Will really miss his passion and commitment. Never came off without a real solid effort. All the best at the Eels mate they need players like you.

Its just sad, he had an opportunity to become the all time leader in games played and he could have done it all at this great club. He might just have felt like he needed a change, and whist still tough to take, him in a press conference almost tearing up saying he loves the place but needs to find a different challenge to motivate him is almost bearable. Not this way.

Plus I'm going to need to come up with a different team for my Supercoach side which has been Chocs Tops since it started!

Anybody can act like a honourable man during the good times.. they say a man's true character is revealed when they are challenged by adversity.

I respect his past commitment to the jersey and playing busted when others may have sat in the dugout. However he will forever be remembered for his poor attitude and undignified exit. Unfortunately, a good player, not a champion.

Choc will have to live with this for a long time.. ~50yrs to reflect on this!
(can't help but think, he is a young guy who must have been poorly advised)

It was those stinking yellow marvel jerseys that did it. They are to blame. You could tell he had a woody on while wearing it. Bloody cross dressers.

I would have preferred he stayed at Manly, with the right attitude of course.
Such a dumb move going to Parra.

I don't know what it is about Foran. I have never been comfortable with him, and I have always felt like he is too precious and will eventually leave Manly because of some bull**** excuse. At least with DCE you kind of know he will squeeze the club for the most cash he can get and might stay for slightly less than he would get elsewhere. But with Foran he's liable to go to another club for less money because he has some weird standards or values or something.

Sad fact is that the new generation of player is just a mercenary that will always go to the highest bidder, and those who look like they are staying because they love their club is just garbage, Choc has proved this to me as I thought he was one of those 1 club never leave kind of guys. The players that carry on with this "I love the club" bull**** like Cam Smith and Slater are just getting a better kick back somewhere else.

If Foran leaves so be it. One thing is for certain I don't give a damn about players and coaches leaving like I used to post GF 2011. And I wont lose sleep over some muppets trying to destroy our clubs culture because mid contract they decide they need to get a hefty retirement package in place whilst they are still fit and there is a dumb enough club to take a risk on them.

Im happy with the new signings, Mason will go alright. I just wish Choc sooked off earlier, before we had to go through all the crap with Glenn.

if Choc did his tantrum last year we could have re-signed Gifty. One thing is for certain, If Choc was the one leaving, Glenn would not have conducted himself like a flog and sooked off wanting to leave because Choc wanted a payday.

no chance.

Choc has potentially sabotaged his chance to go down in history as one of the true Manly legends. I think he has made a decision that he will reflect on and regret for most of his post-footy life. It's sad and difficult to comprehend from outside looking in, but we all have our karma and life lessons to deal with. It reminds me somewhat of the baseballer Pete Rose and his gambling.

I wish you well, Choc, and hope the lambs don't keep you up at night.

Has Mr Penn contacted Marga? Or has she signed up at the eels forum and we've lost her as well?

That'd be the greater loss.

Chocs gotta be loving this. He's about to embark on a study tour with his Parra team mates to US. I hope they stop at some kindergartens first so he can learn to read...

Interesting the media perception out there, andrew wesbster claiming club has made a 180 turn in a positive way. New ceo, new players and moving on choc who was causing unrest did not want to be there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4