Good riddance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Has Mr Penn contacted Marga? Or has she signed up at the eels forum and we've lost her as well?

That'd be the greater loss.

I'm still here. :)

I am a Manly supporter, always will be. I admit I was sticking my head in the sand, I had know for a while it was going to happen, but still thought things might have changed. He sent me a message before it was announced and I thank him for that. I will always be friends with him, Elle and their families. I will follow how he is going at Parra and cheer for him, but when it comes to us playing them that will be a different story. I do wish him well. I don't expect everyone to like what Choc has done, just remember there are always two sides to a story. I haven't spoken to Scott Penn as yet, but I will.

A dame shame all round! I think Anthony has let his pride get in the way here! Just watched his interview with Parra and you could tell the guy was still in a state of shock! I do not think he really wants to be there! After a couple of years with Parra ( if I remember correctly even a more volatile board then ours was) what ever bothered him at Manly which I am sure there was something will seem insignificant in comparison to the BS he will deal with at Parra!
At the end of the day despite his faults and the drama that seemed to surround him I will always see him for the good things he did at Manly! And his tenacity on the field was something I will always admire! $ does not always = heart Parramatta
Bye for now Choc I know you will again come back to the fold. When times are tough at Parra remember you are doing this for the $ and your family.

As I have said I really think Choc, in the near future will probably realise " oh shyte I fckd that up didnt I".

It's a rare thing for a player to go from ball boy to club legend and spend his entire career at one club, and he could of done it.

IMO he will live to regret the decision

Bye Choc...pity u gotta run on with the wife and family crap today...Is that what Weidler told u to do...

Time for a vote at the AGM on changing the rules for life membership, cause this spoilt little kid doesn't deserve it. Get all your toys back in your cot and enjoy what's left of your career.

Thanks for what you have done at Manly, pity you couldn't have parted with some dignity...Manly put up with all your sh!t and turned you into what you are today.

marga said:
globaleagle said:
Has Mr Penn contacted Marga? Or has she signed up at the eels forum and we've lost her as well?

I am a Manly supporter, always will be. I admit I was sticking my head in the sand, I had know for a while it was going to happen, but still thought things might have changed. He sent me a message before it was announced and I thank him for that. I will always be friends with him, Elle and their families. I will follow how he is going at Parra and cheer for him, but when it comes to us playing them that will be a different story. I do wish him well. I don't expect everyone to like what Choc has done, just remember there are always two sides to a story. I haven't spoken to Scott Penn as yet, but I will.

Marga, supporters like you are the spirit of Manly. We love our players and it hurts to lose favourites but more than that we love our team.

niccipops said:
marga said:
globaleagle said:

Marga, supporters like you are the spirit of Manly. We love our players and it hurts to lose favourites but more than that we love our team.

Thanks Niccipops. Yes it does hurt, but I'll be there cheering for our guys in 2015.

Mark from Brisbane said:
As I have said I really think Choc, in the near future will probably realise " oh shyte I fckd that up didnt I".

It's a rare thing for a player to go from ball boy to club legend and spend his entire career at one club, and he could of done it.

IMO he will live to regret the decision

Choc only has to watch the interviews of Dale Shearer, Matthew Ridge, etc. after they have left Manly. They regretted it. Why wouldn't they, ...Manly is the greatest club.

Frogz said:
Bye Choc...pity u gotta run on with the wife and family crap today...Is that what Weidler told u to do...

Time for a vote at the AGM on changing the rules for life membership, cause this spoilt little kid doesn't deserve it. Get all your toys back in your cot and enjoy what's left of your career.

Thanks for what you have done at Manly, pity you couldn't have parted with some dignity...Manly put up with all your ... and turned you into what you are today.

I still believe 200 games does deserve life membership.
It's a good reward to go that distance for our club.
I won't take that away from Choc.

In saying that, I think the only person they should take the life membership from is that of the Dog$ler scum.

What Choc did, he only hurt himself. He will realize that in good time.

The difference between Choc and Dog$ler, is that the latter wanted to bring down our whole club to satisfy his ego.
I won't even piss on De$ to put out the flames if he was on fire.

winnyason said:
Interesting the media perception out there, andrew wesbster claiming club has made a 180 turn in a positive way. New ceo, new players and moving on choc who was causing unrest did not want to be there.
Webster is actually not too bad, He isn't cut from the mould of 'Pooper Scooper' Hooper, 'Just Joshing' Massoud and Paul 'The Lying Kent'. They are just 'Click-Bait Engineers' whereas I have noticed since Webster moved to SMH he is a bit more conscious of facts and doesn't tend to make up speculation like the rest. Maybe the editors aren't as heavy on the 'get the click numbers up' at the herald.

Choc's transport.....

Newman-plan.jpg

Loving his private plane!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8