Good on the Cowboys!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They're just a tough, extremely well-coached team. Always stay in the fight, stick to the game plan, rarely panic.
My wife's from Townsville so I've watched a LOT of Cowboys' games. And even when they went through a losing streak at the end of the season, they were in every game. Never got flogged, always did their best. If they manage to spoil the Billy-Cammy-Coopy love triangle next week, it'll be almost as good as a Manly win for me.

I'll be going for the cows.
But I'll say scum will win because this year I couldn't pick fruit so hopefully give them the kiss of death !!

giphy.gif

I really couldn't be happier right now. **** the roosters. So funny

Good to see the big spending Rorters miss out, I don’t dislike the Cowgirls so I hope they win.

Anything to spoil the “ big 3 lovefest / party / greatest of all time / highest goal kicker / greatest fullback ever / future immortals / blah blah “ ( did I miss anything?).

One thing is for sure,

1) I won’t be watching channel 9

2) I won’t start watching until kick off

PS: sorry that’s two

Good to see the big spending Rorters miss out, I don’t dislike the Cowgirls so I hope they win.

Anything to spoil the “ big 3 lovefest / party / greatest of all time / highest goal kicker / greatest fullback ever / future immortals / blah blah “ ( did I miss anything?).

One thing is for sure,

1) I won’t be watching channel 9

2) I won’t start watching until kick off

PS: sorry that’s two
GF is only shown live on 9!

Also it's Daylight Savings time, so in Qld Manly NYC are on at 12:30 :wait:

What a top effort by them! With out their 2 best most experienced players great stuff! No grubs in their side, really happy for this side. The only decent Queensland team. Hopefully they can knock off the scumos!
Lets not forget that Manly played all year without our 2 best in Snake and Matai.
Then we lost Jorge in round 13.:confused:

Cows had kept 14 of their 2015 GF side and only lost 2.
Therefore their structures, plays etc were not changed :shake:

Well coached side that Manly could learn from :nod:

You have to admire the Cowboys for their achievement in making the grand final from 8th spot. Tonight they showed their clinical side and in the last 15 minutes especially controlled the game and locked Easts out. I admire their composure and the options they take under pressure. There is no doubt that the Drizzle are warm favorites next week and rightly so. I expect the Cows to give a good account of themselves but I do not think they have the guns the Drizzle have and that will prove decisive. Never the less I will be backing them next Sunday night!!

Its going to be Cowboys fairytale! Big Toddy approves of this fairytale script, im sure. It will be good for the rugby league community up there in QLD. JT & Scott out injured half the season, the odds against them, wow its an NRL fairytale! Toddy will love this outcome. A good result for the NRL channel 9.

Lets not forget that Manly played all year without our 2 best in Snake and Matai.
Then we lost Jorge in round 13.:confused:

Cows had kept 14 of their 2015 GF side and only lost 2.
Therefore their structures, plays etc were not changed :shake:

Well coached side that Manly could learn from :nod:
So you're implying that Manly isn't a reasonably well coached side? We beat them convincingly with our coach so not really much to learn. Easier coaching the Cows when 90% of your team have been together for quite some time!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8